Valverde or llorente?

broxigaz
2720 posts Fans' Favourite
Nif for cm
Oh and a 300 word essay incase of a tiebreak.

Comments

• Lewisr32
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    As a cm? Llorente every day of the week, and twice on Sunday.
  • Wonderkiid
    2921 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why not both :|
  • broxigaz
    Wonderkiid wrote: »

Because I'm a tight❤️❤️❤️❤️ 😂 and I was going to suffer on with my untradeable de Paul, but since it's the kiid I might just do that m8.
  • truegunn3r
    13728 posts World Class
    Wait for POTM Valverde and then decide
  • Destin8or
    5937 posts Big Money Move
    broxigaz wrote: »
    Nif for cm
    Oh and a 300 word essay incase of a tiebreak.

Just do the POTM, it's shiny and you know it.
  • Wonderkiid

Because I'm a tight❤️❤️❤️❤️ 😂 and I was going to suffer on with my untradeable de Paul, but since it's the kiid I might just do that m8.

If he falls through you can hold me responsible but I also play with Valverde and Llorente and those two are basically running my goatfarm
  • LFC798
    267 posts Sunday League Hero

If he falls through you can hold me responsible but I also play with Valverde and Llorente and those two are basically running my goatfarm

What team you running them in?

I really like the idea of a 433 with these two outside cm’s
  • Wonderkiid
    edited September 2022
    LFC798 wrote: »

IMG-20220930-124732.jpg

Starts differently ofcours. But this is in-game, I play with two very attacking fullbacks (go forward) so I need those cm's to cover them while they go on an adventure

I know Alaba is a leftie but my attacks usually go over the right and I need a good passing cb to link up with Mendy
  • JakeH
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    How much we thinking for Valverde SBC?
  • broxigaz

IMG-20220930-124732.jpg

Starts differently ofcours. But this is in-game, I play with two very attacking fullbacks (go forward) so I need those cm's to cover them while they go on an adventure

I know Alaba is a leftie but my attacks usually go over the right and I need a good passing cb to link up with Mendy

Weirdly that's the formation I'm using, do you have your cm's cover wing and stay back m8.

k2evbs17ef9o.png
  • Wonderkiid

IMG-20220930-124732.jpg

Weirdly that's the formation I'm using, do you have your cm's cover wing and stay back m8.

k2evbs17ef9o.png

Yeah, cm's are both on stay back and cover wing.

I like 5212, played like that last year aswell. Makes the game more fun for me seeing both the fullbacks running riot. Keeping it wide also helps with braking your opponent down.

I usually have an extremely good long passer on cm. But there arent many I wish to use as of now. Dont really want to buy de Bruyne. Maybe IF Modric at some point