When can we expect a squad update?

Verdi42
347 posts Sunday League Hero
I’m paying extra like an idiot to play early and EA hasn’t even bothered to get all transfers done?

Comments

• Iv9
    96 posts Park Captain
    People like you are the reason why EA keep doing this every year. They know there are people who get it early with absolutely no use at all! The game itself should be FIFA 20 with updated kits if I am not wrong. Not putting my money this time.
  • Druski5150
    561 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Still waiting on Squad and Fixtures update
  • KingShankly
    229 posts Sunday League Hero
    They should do a roster update soon. Also patch in missing third kits. Just praying the World Cup mode won't crash the game.
  • Crowsy
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Have they done these updates yet?
  • Druski5150
    561 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Crowsy wrote: »
    Have they done these updates yet?

No
  • KingShankly
    Updating now on PS4 as I just got the game. There seems to be some missing players (Diego Costa/Juan Mata) and when I try searching their name in edit teams they don't appear.
  • Nakamura8990
    52 posts Park Captain
    Updating now on PS4 as I just got the game. There seems to be some missing players (Diego Costa/Juan Mata) and when I try searching their name in edit teams they don't appear.

They’re both in the game as of the most recent update. Not sure why they’re not showing for you.
  • KingShankly

They’re both in the game as of the most recent update. Not sure why they’re not showing for you.

I updated 1.01 and got the roster updates and Costa/Mata are both in. Just sad they don't have a player profile pic etc.