Is it gonna be almost impossible to qualify for WL this week?

I have already played 15 div rivals matches and currently have about 250 qualification points. I'm gonna need another 1000 more which means I probably have to play another 30 odd DR matches which is obviously gonna be too long. Am I missing something here? Everyone on the same kinda boat as me?

Comments

  • Squirty_Gash93
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    The higher you go the more points you get. Once we touch div 7/6 we should rack them quickly. Lingering in the lower leagues takes a fair while.
  • fred1266
    2238 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yea you just need 200 a day
  • Has anyone even reached the qualifying points already?
  • simlejh
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Im more worried about qualifying to be honest. Everyone playing qualifiers gonna be really good
  • A77
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    dont you just need 1250 points and you are in for weekend i am already close to half of it
  • truegunn3r
    13508 posts World Class
    edited September 28
    I don’t know what the problem is here. You guys do realise there is no FUT Champs this weekend?

    So you can literally qualify with a 100 points a day. That is just 2 wins in Div rivals each day.
  • truegunn3r
    13508 posts World Class
    fred1266 wrote: »
    Yea you just need 200 a day
    No you don’t because there is no champs this weekend. You need around 100 points each day
  • truegunn3r wrote: »
    I don’t know what the problem is here. You guys do realise there is no FUT Champs this weekend?

    So you can literally qualify with a 100 points a day. That is just 2 wins in Div rivals each day.

    Ahh OK so that I didn't know. I thought fut champs begin this weekend. Then in that case it's all calm
  • ICUP
    6981 posts Big Money Move
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    I don’t know what the problem is here. You guys do realise there is no FUT Champs this weekend?

    So you can literally qualify with a 100 points a day. That is just 2 wins in Div rivals each day.

    When your advice is taken and they play the qualifiers next tuesday only to not qualify and have to start the grind again.

    3cibv52jg9do.png



  • JakeH
    2920 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 28
    First week I reckon will be tough to qualify for me unless people give wins. The masses will join the game on actual release and don’t think many will get the points to qualify.

    I’m not sure I will either as limited game time at the moment!
  • BasketCase9483
    639 posts An Exciting Prospect
    > @JakeH said:
    > First week I reckon will be tough to qualify for me unless people give wins. The masses will join the game on actual release and don’t think many will get the points to qualify.
    >
    > I’m not sure I will either as limited game time at the moment!

    Qualify during the weekend that WL starts for an easier time.
  • RU88ERDUKZILLLA
    1290 posts Play-Off Hero
    Im not expecting to qualify its always crazy difficukt at beginning... ill be trying though
  • Thefranchise92
    8403 posts League Winner
    The higher you go the more points you get. Once we touch div 7/6 we should rack them quickly. Lingering in the lower leagues takes a fair while.

    Lol division 7 gives you 50 points a win
  • fred1266
    2238 posts Fans' Favourite
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    fred1266 wrote: »
    Yea you just need 200 a day
    No you don’t because there is no champs this weekend. You need around 100 points each day

    well champ next week so with 200 u should get 1250 by money then u can try to qualify with your 100 u would be trying to qualify wile WL is going on
Sign In or Register to comment.