What time will FIFA 23 Ultimate Edition be released?

LucasAMC
1223 posts Professional
Will it be a global time for all, like 00:00 AM of London Time, or players in Australia will play sooner?

Comments

• EdgySam
    469 posts Sunday League Hero
    It'll be based on your timezone, think on xbox you can change location to NZ and play at noon tomorrow
  • LucasAMC
    1223 posts Professional
    EdgySam wrote: »
    It'll be based on your timezone, think on xbox you can change location to NZ and play at noon tomorrow

Can I do this on PS5?
  • truegunn3r
    13508 posts World Class
    edited September 25
    Alway thought of doing that but never done it. It’s not really legal and you’d risk a ban
  • scalaneopt
    1398 posts Play-Off Hero
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    Alway thought of doing that but never done it. It’s not really legal and you’d risk a ban

I do this every year and im still here
  • LucasAMC
    1223 posts Professional
    scalaneopt wrote: »

I do this every year and im still here

It is because you are Zlatan.
  • maramsp
    191 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have preloaded it through origin for pc, via ea play pro subscription.
    And it says for me it unlocks monday, september 26, 16:00 cest.
    This translates to:

US: PDT 7.00am, CDT 9.00am, MDT 8.00am, EDT: 10.00AM
    UK: BST 15.00/3pm
    Western and central europe: CEST 16.00
    UTC: 14:00
    TRT/MST, etc: 17.00
    IST: 19.30
    CST: 22.00
    JST: 23.00
    AEST: midnight monday to tuesday

• Hagooey
    552 posts An Exciting Prospect

Not sure how you can be banned for changing your location settings, it’s a valid option on your settings. I’ve done it loads of times and people openly do it to get cheaper games from other locations when they can. You can’t get banned for it.
  • Ashy
    23304 posts Club Captain
    edited September 25
    Seems like EA play pro Fifa is going live 3pm UK time worldwide, whether or not normal EA play itself goes live then we don't know.

UT editions go live midnight of your timezone, so UK will be Monday midnight in 25.5 hours from now.

On Xbox you can change your timezone to get on it earlier than your current timezone such as New Zealand.
  • How do I pre download the EA play version on the ps5 it doesn’t let me?

I am unsure whether to pre order that’s why I wanted to try it out tomorrow night.
  • Ashy
    23304 posts Club Captain
    How do I pre download the EA play version on the ps5 it doesn’t let me?

I am unsure whether to pre order that’s why I wanted to try it out tomorrow night.

You can't pre download EA play version, have to wait for it to show up and download from there

Pre download only available for those that pre ordered it
  • DiNapoli18
    50 posts Park Captain
    Those of you who do the New Zealand trick… can anyone remember how it works when buying fifa points when your Xbox is on that time zone?