Selling transfers limited to 30

Jaggy Snake
781 posts Semi-Pro
edited September 21
You can have more than 30 players on your transfer list but can't have more than 30 up for sale at once, unless I'm doing something wrong?

I assume they'll expand it as time goes on but pretty poor show. Making sure you can't just BPM to a decent profit as easily.

Comments

• bezo85
    1629 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yep and 83 rated players have a start price of 2700 so there will be thousands of them unsold before long…
  • Dinksy
    2348 posts Fans' Favourite
    very scummy from EA once again. only way they want you to generate coins is by buying FPs
  • fred1266
    2238 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dinksy wrote: »
    very scummy from EA once again. only way they want you to generate coins is by buying FPs

technically now cause dey not allowing u to add any at the moment
  • Numlocked_
    2722 posts Fans' Favourite
    Haha EA keep amazing us
  • Mmandras
    6583 posts Big Money Move
    Not very good... There used to be expansion from FUt catalogue to 100 transfers back in the days, but last year or two, it was available from the start?
  • Numlocked_
    Mmandras wrote: »
    Not very good... There used to be expansion from FUt catalogue to 100 transfers back in the days, but last year or two, it was available from the start?

It was. EA really don't want anyone to make coins early on... I already have nothing to do for the next 30 minutes or so :D
  • Mmandras
    6583 posts Big Money Move
    But will it be only early on, or is this permanent 30 transfer cap? If so.. oh boy.
  • smcali23
    1540 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mine was raised after selling a lot of bronzes
  • Numlocked_
    smcali23 wrote: »
    Mine was raised after selling a lot of bronzes

How many players have you sold? I just completed the sell 50 objective but still on max 30
  • Ludinator19
    985 posts Professional
    Surely they will change this.
  • Surely they will change this.

Any news on whether this will be changed.

Surely there will be an impact for those who are spending FIFA Points to slow down buying Packs if they can only sell 30 of 100 Items they want to sell.
  • Malso777
    69 posts Park Captain
    U can list more if u list 30 items and some don't sell. List another 30 (different items) then hit relist on the previous items that didn't sell. I have had up to 70-80 items listed at once.