FIFA 23 | PC Update

Comments

• When I want to download the latest squad of fifa 22 it says I must connect with EA servers I don’t know what should I do this is my first time here so please help
  • Well done EA, I didn't think you could make a game that was worse than fifa 23 but since your néw update you have successfully proved me wrong.
    I thought the idea of an update was to make it better not worse
  • MTC88
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Guys, one question: I was thinking to buy this PC to play FIFA 23: HP Pavilion 16-a0043nl, do you think it is sufficient? Will a i5-10300H processor be ok?

Also, is it possible to import kits/boots/faces from modders?

Thanks!!
  • EA team, apart from anti cheat errors there are some of us who get no errors AC loads x2 like it does but no game pops up can we please find a fix for this? i pre ordered the game on PC and i have not been able to touch it since i cant get in game i have a very good gaming PC. There was no fix with the patch for PC and no compensation for us either what was the point of pre order if you cant play the game then? i don't want to request a refund as i enjoy the game but feeling like i have no other option. Please read our comments as it feels like nothing has been fixed. Thanks. World Cup Updats: https://topnewstories.com/category/world-cup/
  • > @Aghosh6887 said:
    > Whatever keyboard I am using, I can't press two arrows and two playing buttons at a time.
    > Example - Holding UP+RIGHT arrows and pressing D+C (finesse shot) or D+Q (chip shot) not working. I have to leave the arrow buttons and then shoot. Also 3 buttons not working at a time. Need help.

> @EA_rephii said:
    > Hello FIFA-fans!
    >
    > We have an important update for all of our PC players regarding system requirements and a new Anti-Cheat system we will introduce for FIFA 23.
    >
    > If you have more questions regarding one of these topics, feel free to let us know :)
    >
    > Minimum Requirements:
    > * OS: Windows 10 64-bit
    > * Processor: Intel Core i5 6600k or AMD Ryzen 5 1600
    > * Memory: 8 GB RAM
    > * Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 570
    > * DirectX: Version 12
    > * Network: Broadband Internet connection
    > * Storage: 100 GB available space
    >
    >
    > Recommended Requirements:
    > * Processor: Intel Core i7 6700 or AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
    > * Memory: 12 GB RAM
    > * Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 or AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT
    >
    >
    > *Note that FIFA 23 on PC uses DirectX 12 exclusively and does not support DirectX 11.
    >
    > For all updates around EA AntiCheat please head over to this article to read our PC FAQ:
    > <a href="https://longboardfun.com//">longboardfun</a>
  • Hey there! I'mn totally new here so I wonderd how can change my profile picture. sorry I know the question is totally different but I don't know how to use this site yet :smile:
  • > @EA_rephii said:
    > Hello FIFA-fans!
    >
    > We have an important update for all of our PC players regarding system requirements and a new Anti-Cheat system we will introduce for FIFA 23.
    >
    > If you have more questions regarding one of these topics, feel free to let us know :)
    >
    > Minimum Requirements:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > *Note that FIFA 23 on PC uses DirectX 12 exclusively and does not support DirectX 11.
    >
    > For all updates around EA AntiCheat please head over to this article to read our PC FAQ:
    > https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-23/news/pitch-notes-fifa-23-pc-faq

tú juego es una mierda con su handicap para que ganen los pendejos !!! Cuando quieras hacer un buen juego me avisas, TUS JUEGOS SON UNA MIERDA
  • spent all night waiting for the update to finish that's sick problems with the ea app during the update and slow download of the update that's sick
  • tonaz
    6 posts Ball Boy
    why i cannot post a new thread?!
  • wiking76
    75 posts Park Captain
    pack opening cause pc crash!!!
  • Glad you guys finally get this updated with the crashing. I hope someone from EA reads this, but the AI programming has got to be the worst thing I have ever seen. They never tackle people on the offensive and they are defaulted to playing their "position" when they allow wide open passes in the box. Just to add they will somethings not even attack the ball when it is either a poor pass or jump ball. I mean I shouldn't be surprised with poor AI because this seems to be a trend with EA sport games.
  • Hello anyone I have 430k coins what is the best striker I can get?
  • Dewa
    2 posts Ball Boy
    I just update title 6 fifa 23 for ps4. Why some player face doesnt update if Iam playing continued career mode ?
    If Iam playing in versus mode, player face are change
  • > @EA_rephii said:
    > Hello FIFA-fans!
    >
    >
    >
    > Minimum Requirements:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-23/news/pitch-notes-fifa-23-pc-faq

Paulo Futre has to be an icon!!
  • Is it possible to update Al Nassr's jerseys? It's very bad.