Unable to complete Warm-Up SBC 3rd time

LosBlancos
1166 posts Professional
I completed the FUT 23 Warm-Up SBC twice, and now it’s just marked as completed with Repeatable: 0 and only the expiration time on bottom (1D 14Hrs). No time is there for when it’s available to do again. Anybody else have this issue or have recommendations on how to get it available for third completion (complete challenge)?

Comments

• Maverick
    10355 posts Has That Special Something
    Is it possible they're only putting up three and you started on the second instead of the first? Not sure of the answer, just speculating.
  • LosBlancos
    1166 posts Professional
    Maverick wrote: »
    Is it possible they're only putting up three and you started on the second instead of the first? Not sure of the answer, just speculating.

Would need someone else to confirm I’m not sure that’s the case i thought they were just repeatable
  • Ian_Ando08
    17859 posts World Class
    They released it 3 times and you probs missed the first
  • LosBlancos
    1166 posts Professional
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »

Dang so this is the third release currently?
  • Ian_Ando08
    17859 posts World Class
    LosBlancos wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »

Dang so this is the third release currently?

Yes all 3 have been released now
  • > @LosBlancos said:
    > I completed the FUT 23 Warm-Up SBC twice, and now it’s just marked as completed with Repeatable: 0 and only the expiration time on bottom (1D 14Hrs). No time is there for when it’s available to do again. Anybody else have this issue or have recommendations on how to get it available for third completion (complete challenge)?

I have the same issue. The strange thing is yesterday the clock was there and should expire today afternoon, but now dissapeared...
  • LosBlancos
    1166 posts Professional
    It just now became available again