Still waiting for futties player pick 1-4 compensation!

rikstar
639 posts Semi-Pro
When are we getting our compensation for the futties player picks that EA screwed up on last week. Seems like everyone forgot about it.

Comments

• Fifapayne
    7176 posts Big Money Move
    What compensation?
  • DannySTFC
    10363 posts Has That Special Something
    I don’t know what you’re on about either 🫤
  • Hann4y
    1063 posts Professional
    Weren't they dishing out gold rares?
  • rikstar
    639 posts Semi-Pro
    Hann4y wrote: »
    Weren't they dishing out gold rares?

Exactly. Should have been a player pick of players from batches 1-4 but got all gold rares instead. Along with the french player pick which they also messed up on.
  • Wi1son73
    4155 posts National Call-Up
    I got all rare gold cards from the 85x10.. thought it was weird since every one I’ve done been special cards ..
  • PaulDr
    4194 posts National Call-Up
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    I got all rare gold cards from the 85x10.. thought it was weird since every one I’ve done been special cards ..

That wasn't a mistake, there were no special cards in packs, this is about an earlier sbc that was giving out the wrong cards
  • TheMightyBee
    4115 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah I got a gold Kane from a pack that said a player pick containing special card players from week 1-3 futties.

They messed up with this almost 2 weeks ago but I doubt they will bother with compensation. They did take the SBC down pretty quick though.
  • 4kingpawn
    721 posts An Exciting Prospect
    There won’t be any compo as they clearly said there was a delay when you logged on. Should have read the notes and been patient like me 😂👍🏼
  • Hann4y
    1063 posts Professional
    4kingpawn wrote: »
    There won’t be any compo as they clearly said there was a delay when you logged on. Should have read the notes and been patient like me 😂👍🏼

But they are saying it wasn't this current promo. If you actually read the thread, you'll see it was a couple of weeks ago in the middle of Futties where the SBC was giving out incorrect cards. The gamers should be compensated, but EA won't rush. EA are too busy working on making Toure into ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Spiderman.
  • PaulDr
    4194 posts National Call-Up

Should have read the thread properly, shouldn't you.
  • Joka2002
    613 posts An Exciting Prospect
    PaulDr wrote: »

Hope they're as patient as me to their response to this 😂
  • Oliver Powell
    3718 posts National Call-Up

He’s not responding to op
  • Wi1son73
    4155 posts National Call-Up
    Wi1son73 wrote: »

That wasn't a mistake, there were no special cards in packs, this is about an earlier sbc that was giving out the wrong cards

Ah cool thanks
  • fifa_meh
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Still not got mine either