The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

MOTM Benassi and TOTS Zardes For sale!

JF99
352 posts Sunday League Hero
As far as I know Benassi is fairly rare and as I I do not have a team to put him in I would rather trade him away for players I would use! PM me or offer in thread!

TOTS Zardes is also up for trade!

Comments

• Maik_19_98
    490 posts Sunday League Hero
    22750840ks.jpg

22750841cj.jpg

Looking for Benassi MOTM , are you interested in someone ?
  • NathanBFC94
    584 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 2015
    @SlaaaamY, this guy here has Vagioni

also, cheers for grabbing that benassi just to sell him :neutral: i needed that card!
  • JF99

also, cheers for grabbing that benassi just to sell him :neutral: i needed that card!

I was sniping at the same time for him? And luckily I was faster!
  • SJR440
    4666 posts Big Money Move
    JF99 wrote: »

Just to troll and be a hoarder, what's the point?
  • JF99
    SJR440 wrote: »

Hoarder? I'm trading him off
  • JF99

Hoarder is when you keep more than 1 of a desirable player so no one else can get him
  • NathanBFC94

you only "happened" to be sniping at the same time as you knew I had made a deal with some one to list at a certain time

• JohnDoe
    11332 posts Has That Special Something

From your threads I could tell you were nothing more than a hoarder. Same with the guy who posted those screen caps of his transfer list in this thread. I'm sure most of this forum's users appreciate what you guys are doing for the community.
  • JF99

you only "happened" to be sniping at the same time as you knew I had made a deal with some one to list at a certain time

It wasn't just me Sniping SJR440/Sam came up with the idea to do it and was t quick enough to get it himself
  • JF99
    JohnDoe wrote: »

From your threads I could tell you were nothing more than a hoarder. Same with the guy who posted those screen caps of his transfer list in this thread. I'm sure most of this forum's users appreciate what you guys are doing for the community.

Hoarder? I don't have a duplicate of 1 player in my Whole club hahahaha
  • Maik_19_98
    490 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 2015

Need the players to get other players ..

Everybody here is doing this !

Edit: all those players (only Vangioni + the Bronze one ) were in my teams mate..
  • JohnDoe

No, you're just hoarding multiple players.

hoard
    noun
    a supply or accumulation that is hidden or carefully guarded for preservation, future use, etc.:
    a vast hoard of silver.

(Players, in your case)

• SJR440
    edited August 2015

It wasn't just me Sniping SJR440/Sam came up with the idea to do it and was t quick enough to get it himself

Course I put you up to it, especially since you only told me you'd 'sniped' him at the same time as @NathanBFC94 was looking and I was in a match, you know this, you just won't admit it.

I'm not looking to hoard cards, you're just looking for someone to blame because you know you're in the wrong.

You're also derailing your own thread by the way...
  • JF99

Course I put you up to it, especially since you only told me you'd 'sniped' him at the same time as @NathanBFC94 was looking.

I'm not looking to hoard cards, you're just looking for someone to blame because you know you're in the wrong.

You said to me on the mic that wouldn't it be funny if we both tried to snipe it away from Nathan to which I agreed as it would be funny now as you want the Forum to respect you, you are pinning all the blame onto me.... Pathetic
  • JF99

hoard
    noun
    a supply or accumulation that is hidden or carefully guarded for preservation, future use, etc.:
    a vast hoard of silver.

(Players, in your case)

Plus I have no intention of 'Hoarding' the players I just have the intention to trade them for other cards more useful to me! Plus TOTS Zardes is pack pulled meaning I have the right to do whatever I like as I spent money opening he packs for him
  • SJR440

Course I put you up to it, especially since you only told me you'd 'sniped' him at the same time as @NathanBFC94 was looking.

You said to me on the mic that wouldn't it be funny if we both tried to snipe it away from Nathan to which I agreed as it would be funny now as you want the Forum to respect you, you are pinning all the blame onto me.... Pathetic

Course, yeah, totally what I did.

Please stop lying.

The blame is entirely on you because you're the one hoarding cards like a few other forumers have commented.

• NathanBFC94

not a great joke though.... I was gunna use that card but now you are going to sell it cheers
  • JF99

Please stop lying.

The blame is entirely on you because you're the one hoarding cards like a few other forumers have commented.

Getting all defensive when the truth comes out!

The truth hurts sometimes my friend, the truth hurts.
  • NathanBFC94

Please stop lying.

not once did Sam say anything about sniping him..... you forget I was in the party aha
  • JohnDoe

hoard
    noun
    a vast hoard of silver.

(Players, in your case)

Plus I have no intention of 'Hoarding' the players I just have the intention to trade them for other cards more useful to me! Plus TOTS Zardes is pack pulled meaning I have the right to do whatever I like as I spent money opening he packs for him
    Not talking about Zardes, I read what you said about him in another one of your (many) threads.
  • SJR440

Please stop lying.

Ok Josh, believe what you want to believe.

Just don't create another thread on it eh.
  • JF99

Please stop lying.

Ok Josh, believe what you want to believe.

Just don't create another thread on it eh.

Creating threads is not against the rules so as far as it goes I can create another thread on it!
  • JF99

hoard
    noun
    a vast hoard of silver.

(Players, in your case)

Not talking about Zardes, I read what you said about him in another one of your (many) threads.

At the end of the day I don't hoard so believe what you will and please post something Factual next time and not a False Accusation
  • X-yusei-X
    1915 posts Play-Off Hero
    You really making yourself popular around here arent you? Glad to see you making some new friends <3
  • JF99
    X-yusei-X wrote: »
    You really making yourself popular around here arent you? Glad to see you making some new friends <3

Glad to see you Stalking me again ♥️
  • X-yusei-X
    1915 posts Play-Off Hero
    X-yusei-X wrote: »

Glad to see you Stalking me again ♥️

<3