Team help

JFK147
443 posts An Exciting Prospect
Just packed Vinicius JNR. I have Neymar, Diaz, Bale also. i have so many good players now that I can’t decide on a team. Any thoughts on how to get all of the above into a team. I would also like Barrella and Vieira in. I am a LFC fan so looking to include VVD, Gomez alisson and Trent. Fabinho headliner could work with Brazilian links. head is mudded with so many options.

Comments

• JFK147
    0g5qo53xeurg.jpeg
    This is one option I have come up with. I have 1.4m coins to buy someone although I am expecting a crash on Friday in player prices again ;-)
  • I SiR MartY I
    16787 posts World Class
    RB Trent or CM Trent?
  • I SiR MartY I
    16787 posts World Class
    Assuming RB

did4qoepidik.png

38xtz2xy4pnm.png

change manager as you see fit
  • JFK147
    Thanks guys. I have the midfield Trent. I should have said in game I like 5-2-1-2. I play Diaz at LWB and would probably play Trent at RwB.
  • I SiR MartY I
    16787 posts World Class
    JFK147 wrote: »
    Thanks guys. I have the midfield Trent. I should have said in game I like 5-2-1-2. I play Diaz at LWB and would probably play Trent at RwB.

45 defending at LWB is kinda suicidal but

csnx9dvqtgff.png

vr2jfos936z9.png
  • CCFC1987
    179 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How good is barella ?
  • I SiR MartY I
    16787 posts World Class
    CCFC1987 wrote: »
    How good is barella ?

Incredible, strong, fast, 2 good feet, 5* skills are a bonus too, gets all over the pitch and never stops
  • McFandan
    2259 posts Fans' Favourite
    CCFC1987 wrote: »
    How good is barella ?

Decent if you run a Serie A team but not worth it otherwise.
    Shoehorned him into my team for Rivals yesterday and he was solid but underwhelming.
    He’s gone again, replaced by Paqueta who is just better all round.
  • JFK147
    JFK147 wrote: »

45 defending at LWB is kinda suicidal but

csnx9dvqtgff.png

vr2jfos936z9.png
    Diaz is surprising good at LWB. Scores a lot of goals effectively cutting on and finessing from left mid spot and can burn of the right back for fun and get into the box. With 3 cbs and two stay back CMs you don’t notice the lack of defending