This forum man honestly.......

broxigaz
2720 posts Fans' Favourite
Now we're picking on the skillers really, the only people that should be picked on is ea for constantly patching the game to a certain type of player then its the players fault, just make a game and extensively test the game for bugs and release the game, just like when we used sit on the couch with our mates, until you destroyed your m8 and he said its my game and am going home.

Comments

• Thedudeabides
    2916 posts Fans' Favourite
    I wouldn’t worry about it too much as the ‘toxic’ tag will move onto something else soon 🤷‍♂️ Like to play possession based passing style=toxic, like to sit deep and counter with pace=toxic, like to play big target men and cross a lot=toxic, like to get wide and look for a cutback=toxic, 5 at the back=toxic ect ect.
  • METH
    2267 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 2022
    Those kind of people need something to blame, but it will NEVER be themselves.
    But it’s always ratty formation, certain players in the team, servers, skillers, possession hoaders, counter attack merchants, game limits, golden goal etc.
    It will be something else next week.
  • Hann4y
    1063 posts Professional
    Awww skillerz unite ;) 😂
  • Alfie5
    267 posts Sunday League Hero
    Skillers are all the way down at the bottom of society alongside n0nces
  • Thedudeabides
    2916 posts Fans' Favourite
    Alfie5 wrote: »
    Skillers are all the way down at the bottom of society alongside n0nces

Overreact much? 😂
  • broxigaz
    2720 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hann4y wrote: »
    Awww skillerz unite ;) 😂

I don't skill m8 I can barely play the game 🤣
  • Hann4y
    1063 posts Professional
    broxigaz wrote: »
    Hann4y wrote: »
    Awww skillerz unite ;) 😂

I don't skill m8 I can barely play the game 🤣

Same 😂😂
  • Redlad
    2017 posts Fans' Favourite
    broxigaz wrote: »
    Now we're picking on the skillers really, the only people that should be picked on is ea for constantly patching the game to a certain type of player then its the players fault, just make a game and extensively test the game for bugs and release the game, just like when we used sit on the couch with our mates, until you destroyed your m8 and he said its my game and am going home.

This, this and this…💯
  • RU88ERDUKZILLLA
    1292 posts Play-Off Hero
    Agree... if its possible within the game and viable to be abused for benefit its fair... its the game makers fault for not managing to balance it properly.

I totally see that they do it as a way of creating a skill gap... and it works as such. But I just wish they would do that at the same time as creating a realistic game.