Qualified for champs this morning.........

broxigaz
2720 posts Fans' Favourite
Got the packs but I have to gain the points for play-offs again, this happened to anyone before 🤣

Comments

• Redcarrot
    62 posts Park Captain
    You’ll get the points back from actually playing champs. You can’t qualify twice
  • broxigaz
    I do this every week m8 sometimes I do champs on Friday and qualify for the next one on the same day, the only thing I can think off it's and end of season thingy.
  • JohnShelby
    1785 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 2022
    Probably End of Season
    But you should be able to use the token for finals
  • Fifapayne
    7177 posts Big Money Move
    broxigaz wrote: »
    I do this every week m8 sometimes I do champs on Friday and qualify for the next one on the same day, the only thing I can think off it's and end of season thingy.

You had to have finished the WL before you qualified again though.
  • lfcforever1970
    69 posts Park Captain
    yeah just happened to me too, got the qualification notification, 20 plus points then only got back says not qualified
  • broxigaz
    Fifapayne wrote: »

Obviously m8
  • Fifapayne
    7177 posts Big Money Move

Obviously m8

Then I think no one knows what you’re on about
  • RedArmyRay
    696 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 2022

Obviously m8

Glad I'm not the only one thinking this, if op qualified this morning then he couldn't have played wl yet as not humanly possible so of course he has no qualifying points.
  • graff26lfc
    1019 posts Professional
    I have qualified too and claimed my packs however it has reset the points to qualify I currently have 900 I’m going to see if I can qualify twice will keep you posted
  • broxigaz
    RedArmyRay wrote: »

Obviously m8

Glad I'm not the only one thinking this, if op qualified this morning then he couldn't have played wl yet as not humanly possible so of course he has no qualifying points.

I will explain it to you if your new, we have this weekend type competition you play play-off games to qualify I completed them this morning for next champs, I got the rewards but it's telling me I need to go through the play-offs again.
  • broxigaz

Obviously m8

Well there is other people on the thread saying the same it's only you fifapain.
  • RedArmyRay
    edited July 2022

Obviously m8

I will explain it to you if your new, we have this weekend type competition you play play-off games to qualify I completed them this morning for next champs, I got the rewards but it's telling me I need to go through the play-offs again.

I'm not new, but people are misunderstanding you because you did a terrible job explaining it in your original post. You should have just said in your original post you didn't get the wl token not the points.
  • broxigaz

Obviously m8

I'm not new, but people are misunderstanding you because you did a terrible job explaining it in your original post. You should have just said in your original post you didn't get the wl token not the points.

Did you read the title.
  • RedArmyRay
    edited July 2022

Obviously m8

Did you read the title.

Yes, but your post contradicts it. As others have said unfortunately it happens occasionally at the end of season.
  • broxigaz

Obviously m8

Did you read the title.

Obviously m8

Did you read the title.

Yes, but your post contradicts it. As others have said unfortunately it happens occasionally at the end of season.

Title states qualified for champs this morning to do that you need to go through the play-offs, post states got the rewards but need to aquire the points again for another play-off, next time I will try and word it differently for you but what about the people that replied that got it.
  • RedArmyRay
    edited July 2022

Obviously m8

Did you read the title.

Obviously m8

Did you read the title.

Title states qualified for champs this morning to do that you need to go through the play-offs, post states got the rewards but need to aquire the points again for another play-off, next time I will try and word it differently for you but what about the people that replied that got it.

I and another poster didn't get it. I couldn't care less if you change it in future. You're clearly frustrated and looking for an argument. Stop crying, suck it up and re-qualify.
  • broxigaz

Obviously m8

Did you read the title.

Obviously m8

Did you read the title.

I and another poster didn't get it. I couldn't care less if you change it in future. You're clearly frustrated and looking for an argument. Stop crying, suck it up and re-qualify.

Will do my friend.
  • broxigaz
    @RedArmyRay bringing this argument here because I don't like you washing my dirty laundry in public, sooooooo you joined last month and have 288 likes it took me about 2 years to get that you sound desperate so who were you before nobody cares m8.