Fut Champs Rewards Incorrect?

RogLeBell
569 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited July 17
So if you hit 20-0 you get worse rewards that someone who hits 14-6. This can’t be right?

Image in the tweet is from the EA website.

@EA_Roger have a look at this when you get 5 old chap! Cheers

Comments

• shepj6
    1751 posts Play-Off Hero
    I might not have spotted it in the image but from what I can tell rank 1 is better than rank 4? Sorry if I’ve missed something here.
  • RogLeBell
    edited July 17
    shepj6 wrote: »
    I might not have spotted it in the image but from what I can tell rank 1 is better than rank 4? Sorry if I’ve missed something here.

The image shows that rank 1 is better than rank 4. However, in game for rank 1 you only get a 1 player TOTS / SS 92+ pack - so in game it’s incorrect and Rank 1 20-0 is worse than rank 4.
  • shepj6
    1751 posts Play-Off Hero
    RogLeBell wrote: »
    shepj6 wrote: »

The image shows that rank 1 is better than rank 4. However, in game for rank 1 you only get a 1 player TOTS / SS 92+ pack - so in game it’s incorrect and Rank 1 20-0 is worse than rank 4.

Ok, apologies, hadn’t seen the rewards in game only the image.
  • Fifapayne
    6829 posts Big Money Move
    I ain’t hitting 20-0 so…
  • Orison
    75469 posts Icon
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    I ain’t hitting 20-0 so…

The reward for 16 wins is worse than the 14 wins one too if that’s more your level ;)
  • Fifapayne
    Orison wrote: »
    I ain’t hitting 20-0 so…

The reward for 16 wins is worse than the 14 wins one too if that’s more your level ;)

Doesn’t matter anyway
    WL is just farming players now for futties sbcs
  • RogLeBell
    I ain’t hitting 20-0 so…

Shambles these rewards. Taking peoples money but can’t make sure the in game rewards are correct
  • RogLeBell
    I ain’t hitting 20-0 so…

Doesn’t matter anyway

Why doesn’t it matter? They advertise rewards then give something different. They take peoples money no problem. Company is a joke
  • Fifapayne
    RogLeBell wrote: »
    I ain’t hitting 20-0 so…

Doesn’t matter anyway

Why doesn’t it matter? They advertise rewards then give something different. They take peoples money no problem. Company is a joke

I guess I just don’t care man.

I play champs cause it feels more competitive than rivals

Playing x amount of games etc
    I just enjoy the challenge.

• EA_rephii
    68 posts EA Community Manager
    Hey everyone,

did someone hit rank 1-3 this weekend and received that 92+ pack with only one player in it?
  • Cbn
    2246 posts Fans' Favourite
    EA_rephii wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

did someone hit rank 1-3 this weekend and received that 92+ pack with only one player in it?

Yes. Finished rank 2, received only one player pack.

Made a thread about it too

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/629042/another-mistake-now-in-wl-rewards#latest
  • EA_rephii
    68 posts EA Community Manager
    Cheers @Cbn,

we will have this looked at :)

-rephii
  • RogLeBell
    EA_rephii wrote: »
    Cheers @Cbn,

we will have this looked at :)

-rephii

@EA_rephii thabks for the reply. Still no rewards. We’re almost at the following weeks WL. Add that to the PL cup and 85x3 missing, content team having an absolute shocker.
  • Cbn
    Got two one player 92+ SS/Tots packs. Why they didnt gave one 3 player pack? Pretty cheap to give out these one player packs because the expected value is worse compared to 3 player pack. So no compensation with slightly less rewards
  • Cbn
    Cbn wrote: »
    Got two one player 92+ SS/Tots packs. Why they didnt gave one 3 player pack? Pretty cheap to give out these one player packs because the expected value is worse compared to 3 player pack. So no compensation with slightly less rewards

Same thing happened with the 85 * 3. Feels like there is some interns only working as summer staff based on the amount of mistakes and poorly executed compensations

• RogLeBell
    Cbn wrote: »

EA taking the P with these tbh. Should have just been the correct rewards.