Public Service Announcement about the 85x10

Nickthegreek20
2931 posts National Call-Up
I see a lot of people on here and Twitter really hyped about the 85x10 returning, and yeah, it’s in the code.

But the one that’s gonna drop soon won’t be fully repeatable and will cost 3/4 squads.

The one that costs an 87 squad and you could grind to get all the top icons and player came on September the 7th last year. We’re still a way off sadly.

Comments

• RedArmyRay
    696 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I see a lot of people on here and Twitter really hyped about the 85x10 returning, and yeah, it’s in the code.

But the one that’s gonna drop soon won’t be fully repeatable and will cost 3/4 squads.

The one that costs an 87 squad and you could grind to get all the top icons and player came on September the 7th last year. We’re still a way off sadly.

Agreed, last year the first few times the 85x10 was released it was not repeatable. It was only repeatable unlimited times right at the end of the games cycle.
  • joehuk
    8314 posts League Winner
    Said this is another thread.

These 4 batches (if this is another 4 week promo) of players are gonna be lowish pack weight, expensive sbcs.

Then in September / mid August. release all 4 batches and repeatable 85x10 requiring one squad etc

• RedArmyRay
    696 posts An Exciting Prospect
    joehuk wrote: »
    Said this is another thread.

These 4 batches (if this is another 4 week promo) of players are gonna be lowish pack weight, expensive sbcs.

Then in September / mid August. release all 4 batches and repeatable 85x10 requiring one squad etc

Futties is normally 3 batches, fut sheriff says it's going to be a 5 week promotion so I'd imagine batches 2 & 3 will be in packs for 2 weeks each. Batch 1 is always terrible so I'm guessing that's why it has been reduced to only 1 week this year.
  • grogans_heroes
    2768 posts Fans' Favourite
    EA and tik tok will hype it and everyone will jump on the first 85x10 they see and burn all the fodder. It will frustrate them and they will delete the game. September 7 is for the slackers and NMS folks! We all end up with the best cards in the game one way or another 😂. I just had to wait all year 😬