Milito price

LFC4life
216 posts Has Potential To Be Special
WTH is this price for this average (at best) card? seriously EA.......That price would need the card to be 5* something lol.

Comments

• I SiR MartY I
    15819 posts World Class
    Get out of here with your Milito slander

He's a cracked ST
  • LFC4life

He's a cracked ST

he would be 150k max on the market....
  • CheeseSlice
    2234 posts Fans' Favourite
    LFC4life wrote: »
    WTH is this price for this average (at best) card? seriously EA.......That price would need the card to be 5* something lol.

Why you saying he is average 🤷‍♂️
  • I SiR MartY I
    15819 posts World Class

He's a cracked ST

His captain card was bouncing between 300 and 250k since release, so I highly doubt he'd be 150k on he market....
  • LFC4life

He's a cracked ST

His captain card was bouncing between 300 and 250k since release, so I highly doubt he'd be 150k on he market....

That card is also not a Serie A card and its only because those cards were uber-rare. I won't see him at all in WL, lets be completely real here.
  • greif44x2
    2320 posts Fans' Favourite
    I agree that they should've made him 5* something as they give it left and right, still did the card though
  • Redlad
    1938 posts Play-Off Hero

He's a cracked ST

That card is also not a Serie A card and its only because those cards were uber-rare. I won't see him at all in WL, lets be completely real here.

Plus, people might have been expecting the aguero card, and the milito card would be a perfect link.
  • greif44x2
    After using him for ~40 games it feels like he's really average. Not rapid, not silky smooth, not really an aerial threat as everyone is running CBs with maxed out stats. 4/4 for an attacker at this point is criminal indeed.

I did the card out of nostalgia, but a lot of times I had an itch to replace him with Immobile/Cantona or even Weghorst. Don't get me wrong, he'll score here and there and I have pretty good gpg on him, but I really expected more from this card.
  • Domination
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    Shame to here as I'm tempted to do him with the amount of fodda I will have shortly
  • Sean_1234
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    greif44x2 wrote: »
    After using him for ~40 games it feels like he's really average. Not rapid, not silky smooth, not really an aerial threat as everyone is running CBs with maxed out stats. 4/4 for an attacker at this point is criminal indeed.

I did the card out of nostalgia, but a lot of times I had an itch to replace him with Immobile/Cantona or even Weghorst. Don't get me wrong, he'll score here and there and I have pretty good gpg on him, but I really expected more from this card.

He's awful, I called it after one game with him and my opinion hasn't changed.
  • Bob_Bobson
    3654 posts National Call-Up
    Genuinely not understanding some of the comments here. Best attack positioning I have seen in a striker and dribbling is surprisingly good for the size of him.
  • I SiR MartY I
    15819 posts World Class
    dxmetxu8a9d2.png

He's a bag man, let everyone around him do the wiggly wiggly

Pass to Milito, touch shoot goal

Do wish I took the CAM version just because I'm struggling to get used to him being left footed, keep shooting on his right :joy:
  • broxigaz
    2299 posts Fans' Favourite
    Milito milito milito what can i say, nothing really just glad i didn't have to pay.

Futties sbc for you lad.
  • MLZlatan_Fan
    211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I like him.He is great at finding the space between the defenders. If you just launch crosses into the box all day then he's not going to work for you. If you work your passing around he will usually get open for a good goal attempt (usually a goal but those dang auto blocks and mega keeper moments, well you know). I am curious to see how things are after this patch though I don't look forward to the spamming of finesse from long range by others.
  • greif44x2
    edited July 12
    dxmetxu8a9d2.png

Do wish I took the CAM version just because I'm struggling to get used to him being left footed, keep shooting on his right :joy:

I have about the same gpg on him in 2 ST + CAM formations. My point was that he feels very generic and is not really better than e.g. Vlahovic or Immobile that are cheaper and have more to offer (either aerial threat + big frame or 5* WF). Immobile is a better finisher imo.

If someone needs a Serie A striker and has no coins but plenty of untradeable cards to dump into the SBC, he's an ok option, but to me it feels like I wasted ~450k worth of fodder.
  • Sean_1234
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    At this point most strikers have good attacking positioning and shooting. And lots of them also feel good on the ball, quick etc, which he just doesn't.
  • I SiR MartY I
    15819 posts World Class
    dxmetxu8a9d2.png

I have about the same gpg on him in 2 ST + CAM formations. My point was that he feels very generic and is not really better than e.g. Vlahovic or Immobile that are cheaper and have more to offer (either aerial threat + big frame or 5* WF). Immobile is a better finisher imo.

If someone needs a Serie A striker and has no coins but plenty of untradeable cards to dump into the SBC, he's an ok option, but to me it feels like I wasted ~450k worth of fodder.

That's fair, he's one of my favourite players ever so I'm on the Milito propaganda train and enjoying having him
  • lippyone
    2654 posts National Call-Up
    Sean_1234 wrote: »
    At this point most strikers have good attacking positioning and shooting. And lots of them also feel good on the ball, quick etc, which he just doesn't.

I like him but he needs the right setup to shine. As a striker I did not rate him but at CAM in a 4231 he has been superb for me, almost like a different player
  • greif44x2
    Alright, I did everything possible to get on with the card but somehow he, being an average performer for me from the start, turned into invisible man. 7 WL games (5-2) and 0 goals.

Placed Cantona back and my ST position was back in business after the first game.
  • LFC4life
    Alright, I did everything possible to get on with the card but somehow he, being an average performer for me from the start, turned into invisible man. 7 WL games (5-2) and 0 goals.

Placed Cantona back and my ST position was back in business after the first game.

He and Ole, two epic worst of SBCs of the year.