Best way to use coins when binning the game?

Scu11duggery
2298 posts Fans' Favourite
Would like to help others but wouldn't want to do anything that gets people banned.

Am I literally just best spending on packs and deleting club?

Put a lot of my untradeables into PIM moments and got VDS, Cech, Butragueno. :D

Don't see any other gamble SBCs and not doing guaranteed ones for obvious reasons

Comments

• broxigaz
    2741 posts Fans' Favourite
    I did that 6 weeks ago 8mil on packs nothing of note out of them, finished a couple of other games and came back to have a few games with my untradeables next thing I know they are throwing special cards at me as if there 83 rated rare cards and decent red picks Inc mbappe, this game man.
  • RU88ERDUKZILLLA
    1292 posts Play-Off Hero
    I once did a thing where I bought several obscure players worth good coins (so bots aren't as likely to get) and did a fastest Buyer wins thread on here... was good fun. Nobody got in any trouble as far as I'm aware.

I bought cards like 3rd if pogba valued at 400k and put up for buy now 35k or whatever.

Told buyers in the thread the card and price and the exact minute it would be put on market... most of them were won by people here.

Did one every 5 mins until my 4 mil was gone.

Felt good and was a good laugh and like I said as far as I'm aware nobody got into trouble.
  • Scu11duggery
    2298 posts Fans' Favourite
    I once did a thing where I bought several obscure players worth good coins (so bots aren't as likely to get) and did a fastest Buyer wins thread on here... was good fun. Nobody got in any trouble as far as I'm aware.

I bought cards like 3rd if pogba valued at 400k and put up for buy now 35k or whatever.

Told buyers in the thread the card and price and the exact minute it would be put on market... most of them were won by people here.

Felt good and was a good laugh and like I said as far as I'm aware nobody got into trouble.

My concern is they seem to be tightening up on obscure purchases and if they identify one and link it back to me, they'll find the rest. I'm honestly surprised it was allowed on here too as it Def counts as coin distribution in their eyes?
  • Batman442
    6075 posts Big Money Move
    Give me the coins 😂
  • RU88ERDUKZILLLA
    1292 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2022

My concern is they seem to be tightening up on obscure purchases and if they identify one and link it back to me, they'll find the rest. I'm honestly surprised it was allowed on here too as it Def counts as coin distribution in their eyes?

Yeah I dunno... you're entitled to sell your players for whatever you want they are yours after all? And you are selling them within the price ranges... you aren't transferring coins to yourself or in any guaranteed way to anybody... the cards are still on the market availiable for anyone or any bot (more likely) to win. You aren't having someone overpay for the item but the opposite (the seller is losing out on every sale)... the people benefiting will be random. If the same buyer was to win them all I would imagine there could be trouble.

The discussion never even got closed or interrupted... which was unusual as it was a few years ago when the mods here were super keen 🤣

To me it seems a fair way to close your account... I can't see what rules are being broken.
  • Jordonp
    3590 posts National Call-Up
    Keep them in the club and pick up cards dirt cheap at the end of the game.
  • Zaius
    1001 posts Professional
    I have some items you might like to buy if you are on XBOX
  • mypetfrog
    3087 posts National Call-Up

Brilliant, need more people like you. 👍
  • Swanz05
    6070 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2022
    nvm
  • JakeH
    3512 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2022
    I just put all my top end players up super cheap and then deleted the club. Best move I have done all FIFA TBH!

@EA_Roger should have banned me ages ago anyway if he used his brain to figure out who I actually am.
  • radhoyl
    5632 posts Big Money Move
    JakeH wrote: »
    I just put all my top end players up super cheap and then deleted the club. Best move I have done all FIFA TBH!

@EA_Roger should have banned me ages ago anyway if he used his brain to figure out who I actually am.

The Boogieman?
  • broxigaz
    2741 posts Fans' Favourite
    JakeH wrote: »

Cmon don't leave it on a cliffhanger