Rate 1-10 how stupid I am

Saiyajin
1215 posts Professional
Want to buy Shapeshifter Messi but I already have TOTY Messi untrade. But it's end of cycle, so I shouldnt care, right?

Team on other areas dont need upgrades at this stage of game all cards are good enough to get your usual rank

Comments

• radhoyl
    5651 posts Big Money Move
    Saiyajin wrote: »
    Want to buy Shapeshifter Messi but I already have TOTY Messi untrade. But it's end of cycle, so I shouldnt care, right?

Team on other areas dont need upgrades at this stage of game all cards are good enough to get your usual rank

At least wait till Friday to buy it cheaper.
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    10/10 🤭
  • Andyh60
    3037 posts National Call-Up
    No stupidity, similar here got Toty messi but I'm buying pim r9, well I hope.
  • RexAnglo1066
    3894 posts National Call-Up

End of what "cycle"?

It's only early June, and the new game isn't out for at least another 4 months.

The end is, in my opinion, when we are weeks from 23.

There's still tons of life left in the game from a card collecting standpoint...E.A will make sure of that.
  • Fifapayne
    7204 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2022

End of what "cycle"?

It's only early June, and the new game isn't out for at least another 4 months.

The end is, in my opinion, when we are weeks from 23.

There's still tons of life left in the game from a card collecting standpoint...E.A will make sure of that.

June is over half way, my friend
  • EekAlaska
    3143 posts National Call-Up
    Exactly, 3 months to go till new release. Lots of more opportunities for ppl to spend $$$.
  • lad33
    570 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm 11 out of 10 stupid. 🤪
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7981 posts League Winner
    I was going to rate you 10/10 stupid. Then I had the epiphany that I’m about to use my Sunday morning to unlock a gerhardt card that I will likely never use a single time, so far be it for me to call anyone else stupid.
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    I was going to rate you 10/10 stupid. Then I had the epiphany that I’m about to use my Sunday morning to unlock a gerhardt card that I will likely never use a single time, so far be it for me to call anyone else stupid.

+1 for hall≠stupid
  • radhoyl
    5651 posts Big Money Move

Unlocking a card and getting a red Tots next week plus 6 or 7 packs for the effort is worth in my opinion.