Fifa 16: FUT Draft First Actual Gameplay

Michaelvb86
165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
In case you guys missed it :smiley:

Fut Draft: First Gameplay Video

Comments

• Hoosierdaddy76
    1620 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lol @ picking Aubameyang. They can't just come out and say pace trumps all.
  • Alemas_2012
    17164 posts World Class
    What's curious is that Ronaldo has a 93-rated card in the video, but has exactly the same stats as in FIFA 15...
    Aubameyang 82-rated at ST, though... :s
  • Alemas_2012
    17164 posts World Class
    One thing to notice is that goalkeepers finally wander out of their own six-yard box when the ball's on the half-way line, and look "relaxed". In FIFA 15, they always look "ready" for a shot, no matter where the ball is.
  • SmellyBastard
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Alba scoring a header from the first cross. Lol

Fifa 14 with missile passing on top
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    Looks nice
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    What's curious is that Ronaldo has a 93-rated card in the video, but has exactly the same stats as in FIFA 15...

Ratings arent final ffs
  • Alemas_2012
    17164 posts World Class
    edited August 2015

Ratings arent final ffs

I do realise that.
  • Michaelvb86
    HYPED ABOUT FUT DRAFT :blush:
  • Dr.Strange
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bullet passes
    OP crosses
    Messi tattoo
    Referee spray

Great improvements
  • Sellish
    10044 posts Has That Special Something
    Loving the soundtrack in the trailer.

Looks awesome (as always) but why do they always pick bad players to play when they show the game? I want to see a good game. Not a medioker game like this.

FUT-Draft looks simply amazing. Looks so fun. I really look forward to it.
  • slickus
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite

Yes cant wait for this
    15k to enter?
  • Michaelvb86
    slickus wrote: »

Yes cant wait for this
    15k to enter?

15k coins or 300fp yes

• slickus
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    15k for me then lol i stopped spending extra money on it on 14
  • Clint Eastwood
    3252 posts National Call-Up
    Dr.Strange wrote: »
    Bullet passes
    OP crosses
    Messi tattoo
    Referee spray

Great improvements
    Yup, those are the ONLY changes! :roll:
  • Fumbler
    2509 posts Fans' Favourite

Sounds like a great idea on paper, but it just seems silly in a game that supposed to be all about chemistry. It will be very rare to see a team with over 90 chem. I'm pretty sure the vast majority of people will just pick the best players and not even think about chemistry. So the big question is, will chemistry even matter? Will these 50 chem teams play poorly? I've yet to see it in FIFA 15...they all play great. Why even have chemistry, then?
  • TheSuperDerek
    2900 posts Fans' Favourite
    I really don't like crosses being strong. I'd rather have some guy sprint dribble through me than some 5'6 guy out jump my center back.
  • l_TheDren_l
    566 posts Sunday League Hero
    Fumbler wrote: »

Sounds like a great idea on paper, but it just seems silly in a game that supposed to be all about chemistry. It will be very rare to see a team with over 90 chem. I'm pretty sure the vast majority of people will just pick the best players and not even think about chemistry. So the big question is, will chemistry even matter? Will these 50 chem teams play poorly? I've yet to see it in FIFA 15...they all play great. Why even have chemistry, then?

chemistry will be not that hard imo, Rob said that you can also pick the substitutes as well, which would make a lot easier to get chemistry, but in these videos they are doing autocomplete
  • fighter__noir
    636 posts An Exciting Prospect
    jesus what's wrong with the players' touches? high pressure will be even more op...
  • SnipeZillah
    718 posts An Exciting Prospect
    lol pick from 5 and then you can sub whenever you want. It's not even a draft gamemode :D
    EA'd its own gamemode
  • Fumbler
    2509 posts Fans' Favourite

chemistry will be not that hard imo, Rob said that you can also pick the substitutes as well, which would make a lot easier to get chemistry, but in these videos they are doing autocomplete

After going up against the same sweaty teams over and over and over again, surely you don't really believe that people will make the selections based on chemistry. People will pick the best players or the fastest players, regardless of chemistry. All I'm saying is that there should be some actual punishment by the game mechanics for doing so. In FUT 15, however, I haven't seen one poor chem team actually perform poorly.
  • Oktagon
    287 posts Sunday League Hero

After going up against the same sweaty teams over and over and over again, surely you don't really believe that people will make the selections based on chemistry. People will pick the best players or the fastest players, regardless of chemistry. All I'm saying is that there should be some actual punishment by the game mechanics for doing so. In FUT 15, however, I haven't seen one poor chem team actually perform poorly.

Why would bad chem teams play poorly? As long as everyone is in the right position, they play like the stats on their card. Any better chemistry is just boosting the stats.
    Regardless, seeing how most people are frantic about 10 chem on each and every player, I think a lot of people will consider it in their teambuilding.
    I am most definitely looking forward to Draft and might even play it more than 'regular' FUT in the beginning.
  • l_TheDren_l
    566 posts Sunday League Hero

i think the people probably will try to do 80-100 chem teams but without full chem, the draft would be really boring if you try to do full chem, if you start doing a bbva team and and then you go to pick every bbva player that appears that really kills the choices
  • Warren
    1443 posts Play-Off Hero
    The new passing looks pretty bad tbh.

Also, I find it quite funny how the guy is criticising FIFA15 so much, yet talking about FIFA16 so much and we all know that when FIFA17 gets announced they're going to criticise FIFA16
  • ReusKrispies
    2507 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm worried about that gameplay Tbh it looks really fast paced it actually looks faster then Fifa 15 and that wasn't even UT.
  • ReusKrispies
    2507 posts Fans' Favourite
    Also I bet 99% of this community will abuse that new pass it looks so OP.
  • NornIron
    13546 posts Has That Special Something
    Looking at that gameplay alot of players seem out of position switching looks as bad as ever.
  • Shaanxz
    21248 posts Club Captain
    I'm worried about that gameplay Tbh it looks really fast paced it actually looks faster then Fifa 15 and that wasn't even UT.
    It's miles slower
  • Alemas_2012
    17164 posts World Class
    Also I bet 99% of this community will abuse that new pass it looks so OP.

Indeed, the ball control penalty seems far too low. They seem to be able to take it like a normal pass.
  • Michaelvb86
    Yeah that new passing is way too fast :smiley:
  • CFC-shazaam
    6327 posts Big Money Move
    Those passes are going to be so OP ....