Unbelievable sluggish gameplay again

Saekerhett
1213 posts Professional
I'm serious, again it's unplayable. My players run like they are in quicksand, you cannot time a tackle, you cannot dribble, you cannot pass.... En then the opponent takes a finesse shot from 30 yards and it's 0-1.

Anyone else experiences this?

Comments

• JGDC74
    1686 posts Play-Off Hero
    Saekerhett wrote: »
    I'm serious, again it's unplayable. My players run like they are in quicksand, you cannot time a tackle, you cannot dribble, you cannot pass.... En then the opponent takes a finesse shot from 30 yards and it's 0-1.

What platform are you on?
    I found the same playing old gen on the Series X over the last few days. Just switched to new gen and surprisingly it feels much better.

• lad33
    570 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yep. Xbox, old gen.

Turned it off.
  • Saekerhett
    1213 posts Professional
    JGDC74 wrote: »
    Saekerhett wrote: »

What platform are you on?
    I found the same playing old gen on the Series X over the last few days. Just switched to new gen and surprisingly it feels much better.

PS5. It's utter trash the last weeks. Can't remember my last game where the servers were not holding me back.
  • BeppeSignori
    1079 posts Professional
    edited June 2022
    Same here for the last two days. Rivals is unplayable for me just now. Xbox old gen.
  • Loco_kniene
    3235 posts National Call-Up
    Playstation also unplayable. Players feel like tanks
  • Rainaz
    1315 posts Professional
    I had this all past 2 weeks but now mine feels fine again.

Just shows that servers are trash and games are 1 sided from the get go.

I can tell me opponents are struggling too...
  • Cheesyballs1970
    1620 posts Play-Off Hero
    PC cheaters add to the struggles too plus awful servers
  • Aqeel87
    3755 posts National Call-Up
    Same on PS4 Rivals are unplayable while play off games are fine got no idea why?
  • leon1309
    4538 posts National Call-Up
    Ps5...disaster.
  • JGDC74
    1686 posts Play-Off Hero
    PC cheaters add to the struggles too plus awful servers

This will be worse in FIFA 23 with crossplay. If I get this game, which is unlikely, it’ll be old gen only to avoid them.