The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Trading Silver Extinct's Inc. TOTS Zardes

JF99
352 posts Sunday League Hero
edited August 2015
I know they may not be as rare as others but still extinct :)
For sale:
TOTS Zardes
IF Danny Rose
IF Baba
IF Rabiot

Looking for:
Any silver Extincts :smiley:
Post edited by JF99 on

Comments

  • Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    1. STOP MAKING THE SAME THREAD OVER AND OVER - you should bump your first one. Maybe you dont think it does but it is ruin the forum in many ways.
    2. Don't bump unless it is "falling" to the 2nd page. Not saying every 5 minutes - its useless.
  • iD33J91
    5699 posts Big Money Move
    Imtnt wrote: »
    1. STOP MAKING THE SAME THREAD OVER AND OVER - you should bump your first one. Maybe you dont think it does but it is ruin the forum in many ways.
    2. Don't bump unless it is "falling" to the 2nd page. Not saying every 5 minutes - its useless.

    Agreed. Incredibly annoying to post THE SAME THREAD
  • JF99
    352 posts Sunday League Hero
    Imtnt wrote: »
    1. STOP MAKING THE SAME THREAD OVER AND OVER - you should bump your first one. Maybe you dont think it does but it is ruin the forum in many ways.
    2. Don't bump unless it is "falling" to the 2nd page. Not saying every 5 minutes - its useless.

    Well your the ones constantly bumping the thread by commenting things no one cares about tbh
  • Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    You are the one who got 125 posts, and 100 of them are bumps or posting a thread "Trading Tots Zardes and Lazio Kishna".
    We dont mind that your Thread will be up, I actually tried to help you to connect with someone that needs Kishna. Try to take the critic and work with it, its a community after all.
  • JF99
    352 posts Sunday League Hero
    Imtnt wrote: »
    You are the one who got 125 posts, and 100 of them are bumps or posting a thread "Trading Tots Zardes and Lazio Kishna".
    We dont mind that your Thread will be up, I actually tried to help you to connect with someone that needs Kishna. Try to take the critic and work with it, its a community after all.

    Fair enough I will take on board the advice. Although even if I do what you said people will still comment for no reason having a go :D
  • X-yusei-X
    1915 posts Play-Off Hero
    JF99 wrote: »
    Imtnt wrote: »
    You are the one who got 125 posts, and 100 of them are bumps or posting a thread "Trading Tots Zardes and Lazio Kishna".
    We dont mind that your Thread will be up, I actually tried to help you to connect with someone that needs Kishna. Try to take the critic and work with it, its a community after all.

    Fair enough I will take on board the advice. Although even if I do what you said people will still comment for no reason having a go :D

    YES BECAUSR YOU DONT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND ENGLISH DO YOU? YOU BELIEVE ME NOW HOW ANNOYING THIS IS? OR YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE TO TELL YOU?
  • JF99
    352 posts Sunday League Hero
    X-yusei-X wrote: »
    JF99 wrote: »
    Imtnt wrote: »
    You are the one who got 125 posts, and 100 of them are bumps or posting a thread "Trading Tots Zardes and Lazio Kishna".
    We dont mind that your Thread will be up, I actually tried to help you to connect with someone that needs Kishna. Try to take the critic and work with it, its a community after all.

    Fair enough I will take on board the advice. Although even if I do what you said people will still comment for no reason having a go :D

    YES BECAUSR YOU DONT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND ENGLISH DO YOU? YOU BELIEVE ME NOW HOW ANNOYING THIS IS? OR YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE TO TELL YOU?

    @Imtnt I rest my case
  • JF99
    352 posts Sunday League Hero
    X-yusei-X wrote: »
    JF99 wrote: »
    Imtnt wrote: »
    You are the one who got 125 posts, and 100 of them are bumps or posting a thread "Trading Tots Zardes and Lazio Kishna".
    We dont mind that your Thread will be up, I actually tried to help you to connect with someone that needs Kishna. Try to take the critic and work with it, its a community after all.

    Fair enough I will take on board the advice. Although even if I do what you said people will still comment for no reason having a go :D

    YES BECAUSR YOU DONT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND ENGLISH DO YOU? YOU BELIEVE ME NOW HOW ANNOYING THIS IS? OR YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE TO TELL YOU?

    You say I don't understand English and you can't even spell because!
  • X-yusei-X
    1915 posts Play-Off Hero
    JF99 wrote: »
    X-yusei-X wrote: »
    JF99 wrote: »
    Imtnt wrote: »
    You are the one who got 125 posts, and 100 of them are bumps or posting a thread "Trading Tots Zardes and Lazio Kishna".
    We dont mind that your Thread will be up, I actually tried to help you to connect with someone that needs Kishna. Try to take the critic and work with it, its a community after all.

    Fair enough I will take on board the advice. Although even if I do what you said people will still comment for no reason having a go :D

    YES BECAUSR YOU DONT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND ENGLISH DO YOU? YOU BELIEVE ME NOW HOW ANNOYING THIS IS? OR YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE TO TELL YOU?

    You say I don't understand English and you can't even spell because!

    THAT DOESNT EVEN HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH UNDERSTANDING ENGLISH..
  • Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    JF99 wrote: »
    X-yusei-X wrote: »
    JF99 wrote: »
    Imtnt wrote: »
    You are the one who got 125 posts, and 100 of them are bumps or posting a thread "Trading Tots Zardes and Lazio Kishna".
    We dont mind that your Thread will be up, I actually tried to help you to connect with someone that needs Kishna. Try to take the critic and work with it, its a community after all.

    Fair enough I will take on board the advice. Although even if I do what you said people will still comment for no reason having a go :D

    YES BECAUSR YOU DONT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND ENGLISH DO YOU? YOU BELIEVE ME NOW HOW ANNOYING THIS IS? OR YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE TO TELL YOU?

    @Imtnt I rest my case

    Consider it as a Free bump
    He was kindda right and mad at the same time
    It wont be noticed by someone who actually looks for them players
  • X-yusei-X
    1915 posts Play-Off Hero
    Imtnt wrote: »
    JF99 wrote: »
    X-yusei-X wrote: »
    JF99 wrote: »
    Imtnt wrote: »
    You are the one who got 125 posts, and 100 of them are bumps or posting a thread "Trading Tots Zardes and Lazio Kishna".
    We dont mind that your Thread will be up, I actually tried to help you to connect with someone that needs Kishna. Try to take the critic and work with it, its a community after all.

    Fair enough I will take on board the advice. Although even if I do what you said people will still comment for no reason having a go :D

    YES BECAUSR YOU DONT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND ENGLISH DO YOU? YOU BELIEVE ME NOW HOW ANNOYING THIS IS? OR YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE TO TELL YOU?

    @Imtnt I rest my case

    Consider it as a Free bump
    He was kindda right and mad at the same time
    It wont be noticed by someone who actually looks for them players

    Im sure by now the whole freaking forum by now knows he is selling a freaking NIF Kishna.. The poor guy thinks its the rarest card in the game.
  • JF99
    352 posts Sunday League Hero
    X-yusei-X wrote: »
    Imtnt wrote: »
    JF99 wrote: »
    X-yusei-X wrote: »
    JF99 wrote: »
    Imtnt wrote: »
    You are the one who got 125 posts, and 100 of them are bumps or posting a thread "Trading Tots Zardes and Lazio Kishna".
    We dont mind that your Thread will be up, I actually tried to help you to connect with someone that needs Kishna. Try to take the critic and work with it, its a community after all.

    Fair enough I will take on board the advice. Although even if I do what you said people will still comment for no reason having a go :D

    YES BECAUSR YOU DONT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND ENGLISH DO YOU? YOU BELIEVE ME NOW HOW ANNOYING THIS IS? OR YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE TO TELL YOU?

    @Imtnt I rest my case

    Consider it as a Free bump
    He was kindda right and mad at the same time
    It wont be noticed by someone who actually looks for them players

    Im sure by now the whole freaking forum by now knows he is selling a freaking NIF Kishna.. The poor guy thinks its the rarest card in the game.

    Your having a go at me for Bumping and putting threads up when you are the one Constantly commenting and following my threads bumping them up :D and plus i I never said he was the rarest card in the game I said atm he is one that is quite desirable! Next time you comment let's hope it's something productive unlike the stuff that has been said before
  • RK94
    1728 posts Moderator
    @JF99 I've closed your other thread, please stick to one and try to bump excessively.

    @X-yusei-X @ImMike and anyone else who feels the need to post something unrelated please stop. I appreciate you may not agree with OPs method of trading but it is not against the rules and afaik he hasn't broken any yet.
  • X-yusei-X
    1915 posts Play-Off Hero
    RK94 wrote: »
    @JF99 I've closed your other thread, please stick to one and try to bump excessively.

    @X-yusei-X @ImMike and anyone else who feels the need to post something unrelated please stop. I appreciate you may not agree with OPs method of trading but it is not against the rules and afaik he hasn't broken any yet.

    I know he hasnt broken any rules, but come on.. there surely has to come some rule which states that you cant keep making the same thread over and over again? He literaly asked you yesterday to close his thread and 5min later he makes the same one..
  • JF99
    352 posts Sunday League Hero
    X-yusei-X wrote: »
    RK94 wrote: »
    @JF99 I've closed your other thread, please stick to one and try to bump excessively.

    @X-yusei-X @ImMike and anyone else who feels the need to post something unrelated please stop. I appreciate you may not agree with OPs method of trading but it is not against the rules and afaik he hasn't broken any yet.

    I know he hasnt broken any rules, but come on.. there surely has to come some rule which states that you cant keep making the same thread over and over again? He literaly asked you yesterday to close his thread and 5min later he makes the same one..

    If their was a rule against it then he would have banned me? Plus now I have been told that it is annoying I will take the advice on board. But that also means you have no real reason to keep commenting on my threads!
  • SPU004
    1571 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's not too difficult to understand is it? Just take a deep breath when you're about to create a new thread and ask yourself "Did I just post this same thread 30 seconds ago?". If you did - refrain yourself.
  • JF99
    352 posts Sunday League Hero
    SPU004 wrote: »
    It's not too difficult to understand is it? Just take a deep breath when you're about to create a new thread and ask yourself "Did I just post this same thread 30 seconds ago?". If you did - refrain yourself.

    I never said it was difficult to understand?
  • SPU004
    1571 posts Play-Off Hero
    JF99 wrote: »
    SPU004 wrote: »
    It's not too difficult to understand is it? Just take a deep breath when you're about to create a new thread and ask yourself "Did I just post this same thread 30 seconds ago?". If you did - refrain yourself.

    I never said it was difficult to understand?

    Then why do you keep doing the same thing over and over? I don't mind that you are trading players (and like someone said before, would help you if I know of someone who needs the players you are offering).

    Just keep it to one thread.
  • JF99
    352 posts Sunday League Hero
    SPU004 wrote: »
    JF99 wrote: »
    SPU004 wrote: »
    It's not too difficult to understand is it? Just take a deep breath when you're about to create a new thread and ask yourself "Did I just post this same thread 30 seconds ago?". If you did - refrain yourself.

    I never said it was difficult to understand?

    Then why do you keep doing the same thing over and over? I don't mind that you are trading players (and like someone said before, would help you if I know of someone who needs the players you are offering).

    Just keep it to one thread.

    Fair enough man
  • JF99
    352 posts Sunday League Hero
    JF99 wrote: »
    I know they may not be as rare as others but still extinct :)
    For sale:
    IF Feghouli
    TOTS Zardes
    IF Danny Rose
    IF Baba

    Looking for:
    Any silver Extincts :smiley:

  • JF99
    352 posts Sunday League Hero
    JF99 wrote: »
    I know they may not be as rare as others but still extinct :)
    For sale:
    TOTS Zardes
    IF Danny Rose
    IF Baba
    IF Rabiot

    Looking for:
    Any silver Extincts :smiley:

Sign In or Register to comment.