So it’s confirmed - No Ultimate TOTS Red Picks for any rank.

RogLeBell
569 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited June 9
The pool of absolute sh**ers is huge. 20 wins gets you three red GKs. Engagement about to go off a cliff. GG EA

Comments

• Blackpoolmonster
    5023 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 9
    Wow 😂
    Plus instead of sweating to rank 2 ill just get rank 5 and call it a day.
  • Bobo23
    5460 posts Big Money Move
    That's a lot of people done with WL now, scummy move from EA. It's June ffs!
  • RogLeBell
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bobo23 wrote: »

With a pool of terrible picks this size, you’d have to be crazy to still be grinding the game with these rewards on offer
  • Bobo23
    5460 posts Big Money Move
    RogLeBell wrote: »
    Bobo23 wrote: »

With a pool of terrible picks this size, you’d have to be crazy to still be grinding the game with these rewards on offer
    Exactly man, picks will just be full of the keepers from each league.
  • Beate_Uhse
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yup, I’m out
  • Rainaz
    1310 posts Professional
    Why is everyone holding EA hostige?

So unfair 😶
  • JakeH
    2852 posts Fans' Favourite
    Comical rewards.
  • I SiR MartY I
    15837 posts World Class
    Also no TOTS for elite

They put out a notification last week that when the new season starts, reds would be changed to TOTW/TOTS 83+ rated

In the menus it still says TOTW 33-current
  • Walter Weights
    60 posts Park Captain
    Wow, just imagine how awful the picks will be. There are so many bad ones in there
  • Aqeel87
    3592 posts National Call-Up
    JakeH wrote: »
    Comical rewards.

• abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    Also no TOTS for elite

They put out a notification last week that when the new season starts, reds would be changed to TOTW/TOTS 83+ rated

I think it will change
  • KSYM72
    1197 posts Professional
    What picks do you get for 5 wins? Can't remember what rank it is.
  • BeppeSignori
    1079 posts Professional
    Scummy AF.
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    KSYM72 wrote: »

Rank 7
  • Andyh60
    2944 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 9
    Ok this time rank 5 is the best there is so easy decision and weekend, thanks ea
  • KSYM72
    1197 posts Professional

Rank 7

Any idea on the picks you get mate? I'm not on console until this evening to check. If they are rating capped as I suspect then i'll have a break this weekend.

This decision just seems so utterly nonsensical. They've spent the last few weeks putting tokens in objectives in a desperate attempt to keep engagement numbers up and then made this change that does the total opposite. Idiots....
  • Beate_Uhse
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Easy weekend cause I won’t be playing fifa at all
  • Hammer316
    4151 posts National Call-Up
    Also no TOTS for elite

I'm holding onto some slim hope that both were a mistake and will get changed by tomorrow. If not they just went full on Scrooge mode, makes no sense to push people away from playing like this.
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class

Rank 7

Any idea on the picks you get mate? I'm not on console until this evening to check. If they are rating capped as I suspect then i'll have a break this weekend.

This decision just seems so utterly nonsensical. They've spent the last few weeks putting tokens in objectives in a desperate attempt to keep engagement numbers up and then made this change that does the total opposite. Idiots....

No idea,,but m sure it will remain capped to 90(judging by how 9 wins have 1x91+ pick)
  • KSYM72
    1197 posts Professional

Rank 7

No idea,,but m sure it will remain capped to 90(judging by how 9 wins have 1x91+ pick)

No worries thanks, I assume the same so will likely take a break this weekend. Unless I pack something good from all my saved icon swaps packs and want to try them out anyway!
  • kathers81
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just when you think they can not sink any lower, they prove you wrong.
    No point playing
  • AzizaG
    3190 posts National Call-Up
    Unless they buff the red picks

Hahahahah
  • Jordonp
    3342 posts National Call-Up
    It was the same last year so I don’t know where all this expectation came from?
  • McFandan
    2085 posts Fans' Favourite

Rank 7

No worries thanks, I assume the same so will likely take a break this weekend. Unless I pack something good from all my saved icon swaps packs and want to try them out anyway!

Rank 7 is 2x 1 of 4 EFIGS/ROW/MLS TOTS (MAX 90)

Rank 8 is 1x 1 of 4 EFIGS/ROW/MLS TOTS (MAX 90)

Rank 9 and 10 is 1x 1 of 2 EFIGS/ROW/MLS TOTS (MAX 90)
  • radhoyl
    4998 posts Big Money Move
    McFandan wrote: »

Rank 7

Rank 7 is 2x 1 of 4 EFIGS/ROW/MLS TOTS (MAX 90)

Rank 8 is 1x 1 of 4 EFIGS/ROW/MLS TOTS (MAX 90)

Rank 9 and 10 is 1x 1 of 2 EFIGS/ROW/MLS TOTS (MAX 90)

Rank 7 is better than 6, fodder wise.

2x89 beat a 91
  • Hammer316
    4151 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 9
    Jordonp wrote: »
    It was the same last year so I don’t know where all this expectation came from?

Not quite. Last year you had one gauranteed ultimate in each pick if you made it to a certain rank. Now there's no ultimate gauranteed so it's a big nerf.
  • chiholam
    1765 posts Play-Off Hero
    But... on the flip side, the other high non-Ultimate TOTS like Messi, Neymar, Mane would be available right? They would only be available from rewards in WL