More lost leagues for Fifa 23

SpiritofOldwfc1859
169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Just heard that EA have just lost the rights to the Japan J league, added to losing the Mexican league thats two leagues down from last year. I know that there are rumors of some of the womens leagues being put in the game but im not interested in the womens game so that does not make up for the loss of these leagues in my opinion.

When will EA and Konami stop ruining each others game by having these exclusive deals, it spoils it for the gamers of both games who want the best experience when playing these games.

If we didnt want the realism we would being playing super mario football

Comments

• Craney2081
    18 posts Last Pick at the Park
    If they spent more money on the gameplay than exclusive rights deals we'd all be better off and the best game would win out, simple. But Konami, as the underdog, have to protect what ground they make up and EA, as a truly shocking company, know their game won't win so relies solely on authenticity and packs. It's all back to front and the only winner is EA, I cannot stress enough how much I hate this company and their absolute refusal to shoulder any of the blame for anything, they even tried to blame amazon for prime gaming pack being late. Laughable mate
  • Im done with this crappy game and all of ea. I will never buy another ea game ever again
  • Goodgod10
    604 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 14
    Craney2081 wrote: »
    If they spent more money on the gameplay than exclusive rights deals we'd all be better off and the best game would win out, simple. But Konami, as the underdog, have to protect what ground they make up and EA, as a truly shocking company, know their game won't win so relies solely on authenticity and packs. It's all back to front and the only winner is EA, I cannot stress enough how much I hate this company and their absolute refusal to shoulder any of the blame for anything, they even tried to blame amazon for prime gaming pack being late. Laughable mate

It’s no longer 2005. PES has been abysmal for a very long time now
  • Zaius
    812 posts Semi-Pro
    I wish EA would lose every single league
  • SpiritofOldwfc1859
    Zaius wrote: »
    I wish EA would lose every single league

Your not getting my point, if there was no exclusive deals both games would benefit from having all the leagues and teams that make up those leagues fully licensed adding to the overall experience of which ever game you wish to play.
    My choice is Fifa but that is just me, however i feel that whatever game you choose you should be entitled to have a game with everything in it.

EA old saying "if its in the game, its in the game" sadly not always the way.

I have even gone back to playing Fifa 16 on my laptop with the Fifa 22 infinity patch that adds more leagues, kits and competitions, instead of my Fifa 22 on PS5.
  • NPolo
    9 posts Ball Boy
    Problem except national leagaues are missing a very good national teams like Croatia (second on the World Cup 2018) and there is no in FIFA ???
  • Zaius
    812 posts Semi-Pro
    I wish EA would lose every league, every team, every national team and all licensing rights to players. I wish EA would lose everything just like they lost the name FIFA.
  • I‘m searching very long for a thread like this:

I absolutely support your opinion. In the last few years we lost Chile, Colombia, Serie B, Russia (ok both games delete this league/teams at the moment), Japan and Mexiko. Brazil isn’t still full licensed….then we had a huge loss of national teams in fifa 22, and what did we get? India and now womens national league (that’s absolutely ok for me).

But please be serious?! Look what we lost and look what we will have. EA must work intensively for the „lower“ leagues, otherwise Konami will win in the end….in the last years they really got more new leagues and they bring out a very very bad game in 21/22……

DISSAPPOINTED!
  • Nakamura8990
    46 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Diego1022 wrote: »
    I‘m searching very long for a thread like this:

I absolutely support your opinion. In the last few years we lost Chile, Colombia, Serie B, Russia (ok both games delete this league/teams at the moment), Japan and Mexiko. Brazil isn’t still full licensed….then we had a huge loss of national teams in fifa 22, and what did we get? India and now womens national league (that’s absolutely ok for me).

But please be serious?! Look what we lost and look what we will have. EA must work intensively for the „lower“ leagues, otherwise Konami will win in the end….in the last years they really got more new leagues and they bring out a very very bad game in 21/22……

DISSAPPOINTED!

Theres more chance of USA winning the World Cup than Konami winning in the end. That ship has sailed and it ain't coming back into port.
  • Hans_Rheinhardt1
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm in Scotland, I dont care about J leagues, Mexican league etc. I want to see more of the Italian leagues and Scottish leagues. Dont care if folk think Scottish football is garbage, its where my team is.
  • SpiritofOldwfc1859
    Agree i would love to have all the Scottish leagues in the game as well as the ones we have lost, and be able to take Dumbarton into the Premiership, something i was able to do with Fifa manager 14 many years ago.

But these games companies have to stop all these exclusive rights deals as it ruins the games when after all we are looking for the games to be as realistic as possible
  • Cobblers
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Exclusive deals like this should be challenged by the competition authorities and outlawed as the anti-competitive deals that they are.