Gameplay tonight.

GitGood
698 posts An Exciting Prospect
Surely I’m not the only one. What’s happening to this game.? Very erratic gameplay ball bouncing everywhere and any pass around the box will either be blocked or hit the defenders heel..This is awful.

Comments

• Joka2002
    609 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nope same for me, it's never consistent.. come the weekend it will be slow and sluggish again
  • GitGood
    698 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Maybe they’re having another esport event. Definitely something have been done to this gameplay. It’s like 200mph right now…
  • Hans_Rheinhardt1
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    200mph, no defensive capabilities, players not tracking their assignments...usual garbage.

Lost 3 out if 3 tonight thanks to the defending being absolutely culled. Forget calling it being nerfed...it has been destroyed and has allowed many players to abuse it.

Everytime EA says 'Dynamic user defending' is ❤️❤️❤️❤️. We all know it. Bloody armature league, Sunday league and under 7s leagues know that the defending in fifa is embarrassing.

I don't know who thought that they knew what defending meant...its not this
  • ROYALNUTT
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I lost all those cup games in the space of 5 mins against some of the most dreadful players I’ve ever played. Players were all over the place and the ball just seemed to be sucked into my goal with ease
  • Bob_Bobson
    3227 posts National Call-Up
    I'm finding the gameplay very heavy tonight. Trying out a couple of new players and it feels absolutely pointless.
  • Hans_Rheinhardt1
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Passing was really good for 2 games, then went awol.

And btw EA if I want to do a power clearance pass, why the AF am I only passing 2 feet in front of me or worse...to an opponent who scores directly?

If I add power to any pass IT HAS TO GO FURTHER THAN MY BOOT LACES. Get this nonsense sorted.
  • Brydobhoy88
    372 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gameplay is awful every night.
    The only game in the history of gaming were every time you load up it feels different.