EA really are stingy!

rikstar
639 posts Semi-Pro
I wasn't expecting anything good from the Ligue 1 TOTS season pack and i wasn't dissapointed as i got Terrier for the 3rd time.

I then did the 75+ x 10 and after the first one they dropped in which i packed Clauss TOTS, i was expecting something similar but instead the best i got was 2 82 rated players and below.

EA know what they are doing when releasing packs like these with ridiculous requirements so that you waste a bunch of higher rated fodder players and they give you very little in return.
They baited me in with a good first pack just so i would probably do the second one and get shafted.

The sad thing is, i am probably going to keep on doing these packs as i always need players to do SBCs and such.

Comments

• GunsDK
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    428lfxlvobfy.jpg
    Its all about luck.
  • Vaelin
    213 posts Sunday League Hero
    Its all about luck

I have packed
    Laqueta, Fofana , Mendes in my Fut playoffs packs
    Got KDB, Cancelo and full PRemier league team from packs

I mean obviouly packing Neymar/Messi is difficult but u can get everybody else and save for them .
  • Moxon
    687 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Vaelin wrote: »
    Its all about luck

I have packed
    Laqueta, Fofana , Mendes in my Fut playoffs packs
    Got KDB, Cancelo and full PRemier league team from packs

I mean obviouly packing Neymar/Messi is difficult but u can get everybody else and save for them .

Apparently Paqueta has 0.015 in 100 odds of being packed in the guaranteed TOTS pack.

Just because you got him doesn’t make him easy to pack.
  • Europa3114
    617 posts An Exciting Prospect
    GunsDK wrote: »
    428lfxlvobfy.jpg
    Its all about luck.

It really isn't.. Pack weights are determined by EA... You make it out like it's out of their control sure its 'lucky' that you pack a top player at a 0.001 drop rate but it's pure greed that drop rates are that low
  • RichT
    765 posts Semi-Pro
    I've been stitched up so many times this week.

They are literally criminals with the returns given.

Not sure what they are thinking, it's not like it's fun to play at the moment. My passes go wherever I don't want.

Sometimes feel like all they want to do is annoy customer.