Should i sell my Zlatan?

scalaneopt
1400 posts Play-Off Hero
Now that League Serie A is coming next friday and there is a high change for an Ibra SBC... should i just sell it and get over with it?

Comments

• Wegonaget
    1062 posts Professional
    Nope hold if he gets a card your card will increase in value
  • scalaneopt
    1400 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wegonaget wrote: »
    Nope hold if he gets a card your card will increase in value

If he gets a new card this one will fall in price.
  • nsholmberg11
    2524 posts Fans' Favourite
    100% sell. Like yesterday
  • Alfie5
    267 posts Sunday League Hero
    Do you still enjoy using him? If so then keep him, stop worrying about a fake currency that renews in a few month anyway and just enjoy the game and players that you like.
  • scalaneopt
    1400 posts Play-Off Hero
    Alfie5 wrote: »
    Do you still enjoy using him? If so then keep him, stop worrying about a fake currency that renews in a few month anyway and just enjoy the game and players that you like.

Im not worried about the fake currency... im worried about a new Zlatan come out during TOTS Serie A. If a new Zlatan drops and will want to use the new one.
    By the way... i bought Zlatan at 2.8 milions and havent sold yet. Im just want the new one and make some cash with this one.
  • scalaneopt
    1400 posts Play-Off Hero

Cant do it yesterday... but will most likely do it today. I just love the big man.
  • scalaneopt
    1400 posts Play-Off Hero
    enbw94eu6ebc.jpg
    c9hbw48mfica.jpg

Really hope for an SBC for him!
  • nsholmberg11
    2524 posts Fans' Favourite
    scalaneopt wrote: »

Cant do it yesterday... but will most likely do it today. I just love the big man.

I understand. He’s been my favorite player to use and paired with Maradona at the #10 spot is really fun. Most fun I’ve had in years probably. Such a unique player. I sold mine but will likely buy back later unless we get an SBC that’s even higher rated. Big reason I sold is that I’m away from console for 2 weeks too
  • BadSeedsFC
    3179 posts National Call-Up
    What are the odds of him getting a new SBC? Those numbers will be hard to replace if he doesn't get a SBC. Are you willing to losse the stats and buy back or those stats are gold for you? I tend to search for fresh cards, so I would definitely keep him. 🥲
  • scalaneopt
    1400 posts Play-Off Hero
    BadSeedsFC wrote: »
    What are the odds of him getting a new SBC? Those numbers will be hard to replace if he doesn't get a SBC. Are you willing to losse the stats and buy back or those stats are gold for you? I tend to search for fresh cards, so I would definitely keep him. 🥲

Yeah... love the stats. If i sell him... probably wont buy him back even if he does not get an sbc.
  • sisyphus
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    As far as I can tell, basically every decent/meta card fell HARD pre-TOTS, but they have all been slowly rising ever since then. Since Serie A TOTS starts in two days, it seems smarter to either hold indefinitely if you will still use him, or wait until he starts rising this weekend/early next week.

There's a lot more people playing now and these promo cards are starting to get rarer as everyone shoves their club full of mostly useless TOTS players. The few that are useful need links since they're better than almost everyone has in their club at this point, and therefore these people go out and buy older promo cards to link with their new TOTS, hence the prices rising once the TOTS cards come out.

TLDR; — Seems like the TOTS "crash" already happened over the month leading up to TOTS. Holding cards until after their league is released seems better, since the good cards tend to rise in order to sufficiently link the new cards.
  • xCDHx
    1561 posts Play-Off Hero
    As the Serie A TOTS is coming up if Ibra is not in it his price should go up loads.
  • scalaneopt
    1400 posts Play-Off Hero
    sisyphus wrote: »
    As far as I can tell, basically every decent/meta card fell HARD pre-TOTS, but they have all been slowly rising ever since then. Since Serie A TOTS starts in two days, it seems smarter to either hold indefinitely if you will still use him, or wait until he starts rising this weekend/early next week.

There's a lot more people playing now and these promo cards are starting to get rarer as everyone shoves their club full of mostly useless TOTS players. The few that are useful need links since they're better than almost everyone has in their club at this point, and therefore these people go out and buy older promo cards to link with their new TOTS, hence the prices rising once the TOTS cards come out.

TLDR; — Seems like the TOTS "crash" already happened over the month leading up to TOTS. Holding cards until after their league is released seems better, since the good cards tend to rise in order to sufficiently link the new cards.

Yeah.. i guess since i waited this long im gonna wait a bit more. If an Sbc comes i will probably lose like 500k but will still get that new Ibra. If nothings comes... then he will still rock solid in my club.
  • RayS
    37776 posts International Superstar
    What we think an Ibra SBC will go for?
  • DREAM
    4116 posts National Call-Up
    probably similar to Kane TOTS