Expected more

tilen11
7658 posts League Winner
edited June 2022
So Ive stayed away from FIFA since 2019. At the time I tried to make it interesting and fun by playing RTG style with Vieri but didnt excatly last long as it was too much.

Fifa22 was free now so I decided that without actually buying it I might as well try it after years.

Amount of special cards is just INSANE or am I weird? Its like 30 different cards with surreal stats. What the actual f has happened?

Gameplay is something I dont understand this year. Deleted the game quickly so cant really give a thorough opinion however what I saw shocked me.
Idk excatly if it was 19 or 20 I played for a couple of months and it was bad, but this is another level for me personally.
People are literally turning in circles with the speed of light it seems, every tackle and im not exaggerating I made went straight to the opposing player who was in full sprint mode and only an open goal/space ahead of him. People were sprinting not around me yet through me? Through the player, like its a ghost. Amount of rebounds I saw in the few games Ive played, jeez.
90% of the goals I received were just triangle passes with full sprint.

Not to mention I saw LITERALLY 9 players counter attacking in a matter of 2 seconds.

Have you guys really been enjoying this game? Has is always been like this, since the release? I felt this was unplayable and unenjoyable and I thought it literally couldnt be worse as it was back than when I semi actively played.

Let me know how you feel.

Comments

• Saiyajin
    1214 posts Professional
    Even when nextgen is a Kind of Drop back simulator its way more fun. I cant See anymore 100 circles
  • Alfie5
    277 posts Sunday League Hero
    It’s not so much the game rather than the sad acts who play it who play Asif their lives depend on it, turning in Circles rolling back under their feet keeping it across back 4 when they go one up 🤢 every now and then you’ll come across a normal person and have a really good game with goals left right and centre and actually enjoy it.
  • tilen11
    7658 posts League Winner
    Alfie5 wrote: »
    It’s not so much the game rather than the sad acts who play it who play Asif their lives depend on it, turning in Circles rolling back under their feet keeping it across back 4 when they go one up 🤢 every now and then you’ll come across a normal person and have a really good game with goals left right and centre and actually enjoy it.

Hard for me to say everything thats wrong but what Ive seen in the few games was awful.
  • Buzzbuzz
    2781 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2022
    It's a basketball simulator now...everybody back, everybody forward, spinning in circles, looking for one-on-one isolation plays, green timed finesses (aka three pointers)

It's much better than the last couple of games though
  • GitGood
    920 posts Semi-Pro
    You have a good observation there. That’s what’s been happening for months..Most people keep playing because of addiction but the fun part died long time ago…That turning in circle and 100mph speed have ruined the game..There’s too many problems to name… FIFA 19, 20 and 21 were better even considering how terrible those were.
  • BadSeedsFC
    3179 posts National Call-Up
    And in the current FUT a CB with 85 pace is considered "too slow". 85 pace. A center freaking back. They also need to have a green combo between agility and balance. A center freaking back. That says it all, mate. 🥲
  • tilen11
    7658 posts League Winner
    BadSeedsFC wrote: »
    And in the current FUT a CB with 85 pace is considered "too slow". 85 pace. A center freaking back. They also need to have a green combo between agility and balance. A center freaking back. That says it all, mate. 🥲

???? I didnt even use an attacker back than with that kind of pace let alone CB. 80 was great as I remember (Vieiri had around 80).

Such a shame seriously. After a couple of years I really wanted to play again, Ill spare myself.
  • tilen11
    7658 posts League Winner
    Buzzbuzz wrote: »
    It's a basketball simulator now...everybody back, everybody forward, spinning in circles, looking for one-on-one isolation plays, green timed finesses (aka three pointers)

It's much better than the last couple of games though
    GitGood wrote: »
    You have a good observation there. That’s what’s been happening for months..Most people keep playing because of addiction but the fun part died long time ago…That turning in circle and 100mph speed have ruined the game..There’s too many problems to name… FIFA 19, 20 and 21 were better even considering how terrible those were.

I was not wrong I see.