What next for my team?

Saiber_Summia
3206 posts National Call-Up
Still 2,8Mio coins available. What you would do next?

qapp01c4fjy8.png

Comments

• Saiber_Summia
    Bump?
  • Orison
    74375 posts Icon
    The formation isn't the greatest, Varane, Carlos and Vieira should be out. Neymar is somewhat outdated, Mbappe is a prime winger, but a choker in front of goal and Wissam is lacking the 5* skills.

What you want to change upfront mainly depends on the formation, but Varane and Carlos should be gone in any formation.
  • Scotmark1986
    1130 posts Play-Off Hero
    Orison wrote: »
    The formation isn't the greatest, Varane, Carlos and Vieira should be out. Neymar is somewhat outdated, Mbappe is a prime winger, but a choker in front of goal and Wissam is lacking the 5* skills.

What you want to change upfront mainly depends on the formation, but Varane and Carlos should be gone in any formation.

@Orison show us the team your rocking at the moment ?
  • Orison
    74375 posts Icon

53b7c4ee65cc258d796baa4bf2b68f7a.jpg
  • Zeke1216
    3178 posts National Call-Up

Ehhhh fabinho needed the upgrade , vieira clear
  • Orison
    74375 posts Icon
    Zeke1216 wrote: »

Ehhhh fabinho needed the upgrade , vieira clear

Vieira is a very clear downgrade to Fabinho @Zeke1216
  • Saiber_Summia
    I usually don't use the cdm else than stay back
    Fabinho, will probably be much more attacking.
    I could consider Kante, but not much more 😉

Regarding WBY, I’m totally unable to skill…😭
    My fault, I know, that’s the reason I prefer cards with the 5 WF than the skills…
  • Orison
    74375 posts Icon

My fault, I know, that’s the reason I prefer cards with the 5 WF than the skills…

Fabinho is better for everything including defending, because due to way higher dribbling he's much easier to turn and jockey with.
  • Saiber_Summia
    Btw, which Cb would be suggested to replace Varane?
  • Saiber_Summia

Fabinho is better for everything including defending, because due to way higher dribbling he's much easier to turn and jockey with.

Never considered from that point of view. Tnx for the idea
  • Orison
    74375 posts Icon
    Btw, which Cb would be suggested to replace Varane?

Literally anyone :D

I'm using Dias and Militao (as shown above). Had Varane, had Marquinhos, decided both are frauds.