93 Bellingham

Gazz10
675 posts Semi-Pro
670k is…

Is he worth it?

Comments

• GeorgeGervin
    3534 posts National Call-Up
    Used him in a few drafts and he was great! 670k great - I don’t know.
  • pes1972
    1906 posts Fans' Favourite
    You can get TOTS Gravenberch for around the same price and he is better than any version of Bellingham
  • Saiyajin
    1215 posts Professional
    pes1972 wrote: »
    You can get TOTS Gravenberch for around the same price and he is better than any version of Bellingham

Low Aggression and med/med. His presence is Nowhere near like Bellingham. Would prefer playing his 93 instead of a midfielder with med/med which is already bad but on top low aggression is just a no go.
  • pes1972
    1906 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 2022
    Saiyajin wrote: »

Low Aggression and med/med. His presence is Nowhere near like Bellingham. Would prefer playing his 93 instead of a midfielder with med/med which is already bad but on top low aggression is just a no go.

One of those that only looks at numbers without having played with them in-game. I have both TOTS Gravenberch and TOTS Bellingham, and Gravenberch is better in-game 100%.
  • Stkyfngz
    4938 posts Big Money Move
    I use both and i feel like they're pretty much the same
  • what3v3r
    1157 posts Professional
    Gazz10 wrote: »
    670k is…

Is he worth it?

yes, only repleacable by TOTS Bellingham
  • Lfc23
    3889 posts National Call-Up
    I’ve had future stars Bellingham in my squad since he came out and he won’t be getting replaced any time soon
  • Saiyajin
    1215 posts Professional
    Saiyajin wrote: »

One of those that only looks at numbers without having played with them in-game. I have both TOTS Gravenberch and TOTS Bellingham, and Gravenberch is better in-game 100%.

Yes I played both and so youre literally saying that there isnt a difference of med/med in compare to high/high? Its the same case with Zidane. They doing nothing ingame.