3.2 mill which version of salah and mane would be the best?

futaddict79
2454 posts National Call-Up
Want to buy both, what the most effective version of each to buy?

Comments

• Izzy2K17
    14025 posts Has That Special Something
    Gotta get Tots Salah for the WF upgrade, and Mane if they lose this weekend I’m sure the RTTF will crash in price
  • futaddict79
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    Gotta get Tots Salah for the WF upgrade, and Mane if they lose this weekend I’m sure the RTTF will crash in price

Going to fabinho, have enough fodder without spending coin, is tots salah that much better than his other versions, also heard the mane cards are all good, only ever used the nif version of each card
  • futaddict79
    Never did potm salah as I assumed he would get plenty more throughout the year lol, being a Liverpool fan I feel I should commit to more liverpool players in my team, only have potm trent at the mo
  • Loco_kniene
    3204 posts National Call-Up
    Don't know what platform you are on, but tots Mane is insane. Best card I've used
  • futaddict79
    Don't know what platform you are on, but tots Mane is insane. Best card I've used

On ps5 who which ever one I pick would be playing as striker with potm ronaldo and fb neymar and potm mbappe as wide cams
  • futaddict79
    edited May 26
    Is the tots season better than the rttf card by 1 mill coins because of 5 star skills, I don't use 5 star skills so would I be better off getting the rttf?
  • number7rocky
    8828 posts League Winner
    edited May 27
    Probably TOTS Salah for the WF upgrade and then best version of Mane you can afford.