Moments Eto. Any reviews?

scalaneopt
1398 posts Play-Off Hero
Is anyone using it? If so what is the best formation, set up... to get the best out of him?

Comments

• Breaker1987
    2016 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's strange, you hardly see him online... Had him in Fut 21 & he was amazing.
  • scalaneopt
    1398 posts Play-Off Hero

Hum... i got him in the Icon Pack 93+ and will give him a go. But i have CR7 POTM, Cantona MM, Son TOTS. Dont know who to bench.
  • Baineaux
    325 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 25
    scalaneopt wrote: »

Hum... i got him in the Icon Pack 93+ and will give him a go. But i have CR7 POTM, Cantona MM, Son TOTS. Dont know who to bench.

PIM Eto'o is one of, if not the best striker I've used this year. Use a Hawk on him to get the full pace and shooting boost.

One of the few players who actually lives up to the 99 pace in game with a hawk, he's very quick off the line and agile and his runs in behind the defence are excellent.

Shooting is fantastic, correct me if I'm wrong but he has both Finesse shot and outside foot shot trait which is very rare to have both? Because he has both it means he scores from a lot of tricky angles and long distance too.

I'd bench Son, I play Eto'o next to PIM Cantona and they work well together, Eto'o speed and agility makes up for Cantona's lack of.

I'd say his only weaknesses are physicality and aerial threat, not that great in both areas.

• scalaneopt
    1398 posts Play-Off Hero
    Baineaux wrote: »
    scalaneopt wrote: »

PIM Eto'o is one of, if not the best striker I've used this year. Use a Hawk on him to get the full pace and shooting boost.

One of the few players who actually lives up to the 99 pace in game with a hawk, he's very quick off the line and agile and his runs in behind the defence are excellent.

Shooting is fantastic, correct me if I'm wrong but he has both Finesse shot and outside foot shot trait which is very rare to have both? Because he has both it means he scores from a lot of tricky angles and long distance too.

I'd bench Son, I play Eto'o next to PIM Cantona and they work well together, Eto'o speed and agility makes up for Cantona's lack of.

I'd say his only weaknesses are physicality and aerial threat, not that great in both areas.

Thanks bro. Will test it and see if it works side by side with Cantona