TOTS voting for Ligue 1 and Serie A!

rikstar
639 posts Semi-Pro
Call me stupid but have we had the voting yet for Ligue 1 and Serie A ike we had for the other 3 main leagues as i can't seem to find anything regarding them?

Comments

• Retro1989
    7600 posts League Winner
    Considering Ligue 1 leaks are already out i don't think the voting is coming, not that voting mattered anyway.
  • Markman007
    4948 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2022
    rikstar wrote: »
    Call me stupid but have we had the voting yet for Ligue 1 and Serie A ike we had for the other 3 main leagues as i can't seem to find anything regarding them?

As far as I can remember there haven’t been votes for either in the past. Only PL, Bundesliga and community have votes.
  • rikstar
    639 posts Semi-Pro
    Markman007 wrote: »

As far as I can remember there haven’t been votes for either in the past. Only PL, Bundesliga and community have votes.

Weird! I wonder why?
  • Markman007
    4948 posts National Call-Up
    Markman007 wrote: »

Weird! I wonder why?

Prob whatever deal the leagues have with EA. Serie A didn’t even have a POTM in FUT until this year.