Any reviews on the new la liga cbs ?

Scottybtech
1750 posts Fans' Favourite
Not sure which pair to go with was thinking kounde & militao

Comments

• Jdizzle
    3165 posts National Call-Up
    Militao is kinda weak, not sure about kounde though. Kounde was really good at the beginning of the game so he might be better than militao.
  • Scottybtech
    Jdizzle wrote: »
    Militao is kinda weak, not sure about kounde though. Kounde was really good at the beginning of the game so he might be better than militao.

I loved that Hm kounde he was crazy good. I’m hearing good things about alaba too
  • SuperJames9005
    3309 posts National Call-Up
    I have all of them. Haven't tried Araujo tho.

Eder is extremely good, very fast and quick at turns.

Alaba I played him at LB, very solid. A bit heavy on the ball but my LB is staying back.

Kounde is quite good. Aggressive tackling and can recover as well.
  • I SiR MartY I
    16859 posts World Class
    Alaba is insane

Havent tried the others
  • Scottybtech

Alaba I played him at LB, very solid. A bit heavy on the ball but my LB is staying back.

Thanks for the feedback appreciate it
  • SuperJames9005
    3309 posts National Call-Up

Thanks for the feedback appreciate it

If anything, I would take Eder and Alaba over Kounde.

Just FYI.
  • john_d_efc
    4508 posts National Call-Up
    I wouldn't sleep on Araujo tbh, 6ft4 and really good stats
  • Ben_01
    900 posts Semi-Pro
    john_d_efc wrote: »

I used all the loans in champs never had alaba but araujo seemed better than both kounde and eder
  • JakeH
    3541 posts National Call-Up
    john_d_efc wrote: »

We will all be able to try him when the TOTS SBC for la liga is out :D
  • Nickthegreek20
    2872 posts National Call-Up
    Militao is amazing. Always comes away with the ball, he’s rapid and good on the ball too.
  • Izzy2K17
    14040 posts Has That Special Something
    Might pick up Alaba to try at CDM
  • Bob_Bobson
    4122 posts National Call-Up
    Alaba is clear.
  • nufcMarcus1984
    598 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Eder is a magnet to the ball with his stand tackle. Got him red and omg is he good
  • Texas6
    957 posts Professional
    I picked Modric in red and I need a green link, so I’m in doubt between Alaba and Militao..
    Who is better?
  • xCDHx
    1562 posts Play-Off Hero
    I got TOTS Araujo and he is actually really good. He is around 55k so a total bargain.

He feels light to move around in 1v1 situations and is way taller than Militao/Alaba. He feels really fast with a shadow chem, so his low dribbling does not matter. You can make a burst through the midfield with him. He kinda feels like I was hoping TOTS VVD would play in game.

The downside to him is probably his nation for hybrid links (Uruguay) and the fact he is pretty generic as I have never seen him play. I can probably link him with with Dani Alves, but am not sure if TOTY Marquinhos + TOTY Hakimi are better.

Compared to my usual 2 CBs he is probably better than FB Varane as his turning can be clunky, but I think I prefer TOTY Marquinhos still.
  • DREAM
    4139 posts National Call-Up
    I pulled both Militao and Kounde from my red picks, Kounde seems good but Militao idk, he feels good on the ball but idk if its workrates or what,, I'm finding him a lot less solid than TOTS Dias at CB, which is a shame becuase his stats are insane.
  • DannySTFC
    10419 posts Has That Special Something
    I have both Militao and Kounde red. I’ve only played qualifiers with them so far but I prefer Militao. I like my centre backs to be big and imposing like Sule and Varane so Militao is more suited to that than Kounde.