5 swap tots token - which to get?

alvchong
1798 posts Play-Off Hero
Community or ultimate packs?

Comments

• JohnShelby
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    I was thinking ultimate but didn’t pack single tots from la liga or even liga nos now.. i think i will go for guaranteed tots
  • Hugoku
    1444 posts Professional
    I did community by error lol

Got mcginn
  • GeorgeGervin
    3275 posts National Call-Up
    alvchong wrote: »

Trying to decide on this as well. The rares could be handy for upgrades or you’re guaranteed a TOTS. Not sure yet
  • Hann4y
    596 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hugoku wrote: »
    I did community by error lol

Got mcginn

Same.
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    5168 posts Big Money Move
    Is there anymore to come? I have 5 as well, with a chance at a 6th in the Jesus objective.
  • GeorgeGervin
    3275 posts National Call-Up

Trying to decide on this as well. The rares could be handy for upgrades or you’re guaranteed a TOTS. Not sure yet

@alvchong i went with the ultimate pack for some rares. Got Grimaldo TOTS as well - worked out well.
  • alvchong
    1798 posts Play-Off Hero

@alvchong i went with the ultimate pack for some rares. Got Grimaldo TOTS as well - worked out well.

ok, i will go for ultimate pack. I don't want mcginn and i already packed Zaha.
  • SteveieB123
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'd go Ultimate, and stack for 11 days until Ultimate TOTS - fair chance of a decent card then? And as you mentioned, some fodder :)
  • Tboon
    4806 posts Big Money Move
    I did the ultimate pack... David silva best card and after that 82 rated cards :(