FIFA 16 Would you rather? (Mostly FUT related)

IDB
1876 posts Play-Off Hero
I'm bored so I decided to make this for fun. Hoping to see many people's responses w/ maybe reasons as to why this or why that, but yeah let's do this. I've made 10 questions

FUT Draft Q's

1. - Would you rather FUT Draft have 15k/300fp/draft token entry fee and have tradeable packs + coins as rewards, OR have the entry fee be free, and get untradeable packs + coins for rewards?

2. - Would you rather have the entry fee as 7.5k/150fp/draft token and get rewards equal to that value, OR have the entry fee as 15k/300fp/draft token and get rewards equal to that value?

3. - Would you rather the FUT Draft's player draw's be random at all times, OR have the player draw's typically be around one league or nation of your choice?

4. - Would you rather have to choose a formation for the whole tournament you buy into, OR have to make your own formation for the whole tournament?

5. - Would you rather have bronze/silver players included in FUT Draft draws, OR them all be high-rated gold players?

FUT Q's

6. - Would you rather have consumables that change the colour of a card of your choice for one game, OR keep attribute cards?

7. - Would you rather have the oddly shaped (shield I guess) cards from FUT 14 and later, OR have the rectangular cards from FUT 13 and earlier?

8. - Would you rather have split markets (between ps3/ps4 and xbox360/xbox1) and have price ranges updated once per week, OR have shared markets (as we do now) with price range updates twice a week?

FIFA in General

9. - Would you rather play in rain, OR play in snow?

10. - Would you rather have all-around better graphics, OR all-around better and balanced gameplay?

Here are my answers - short explanation:
1. 15k entry and tradeable - Not for untradeable packs
2. 7.5k/150fp - 15k is too much IMO
3. Around a league/nation - Would like to play with player's I'd be comfortable w/ from regular FUT matches.
4. Choose a formation - People will play 6atb if otherwise
5. High-rated - Don't want crappy silver's
6. Change the colour of a card - Attribute cards are cheesy
7. Rectangular cards - They look better
8. Split markets - More balanced markets this way imo
9. Rain - Hate snow
10. Better and balanced gameplay - Graphics don't need upgrading.

;)

Comments

• Onedoesntsimply
    2308 posts Fans' Favourite
    1. Free entry - don't have coins to waste when it'll buy me a decent player I can use forever
    2. Cheaper entry - packs will be terrible as always so wasted coins
    3. Random - encourages hybrids and allows you to try any player in the game rather than be limited
    4. Choose - abuse of formations with only attackers and defenders otherwise
    5. Bronze/silver - although a seperate mode for each colour card would be glorious (especially for silvers)
    6. Attribute cards - so you can actually feel the difference, although I don't think either is necessary
    7. FUT12 cards or earlier - with FUT12 or earlier card stats, don't even care if everyone is ridiculously OP if they are fun to play with
    8. Shared markets - often switch between Xbox One and Xbox 360 depending on who I'm playing against
    9. Rain - white ball + snow is just a nightmare
    10. Gameplay - game practically looks the same every year but the game mechanics have been broken since FIFA13
  • IDB
    1876 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 2015
    1. Free entry - don't have coins to waste when it'll buy me a decent player I can use forever
    2. Cheaper entry - packs will be terrible as always so wasted coins
    3. Random - encourages hybrids and allows you to try any player in the game rather than be limited
    4. Choose - abuse of formations with only attackers and defenders otherwise
    5. Bronze/silver - although a seperate mode for each colour card would be glorious (especially for silvers)
    6. Attribute cards - so you can actually feel the difference, although I don't think either is necessary
    7. FUT12 cards or earlier - with FUT12 or earlier card stats, don't even care if everyone is ridiculously OP if they are fun to play with
    8. Shared markets - often switch between Xbox One and Xbox 360 depending on who I'm playing against
    9. Rain - white ball + snow is just a nightmare
    10. Gameplay - game practically looks the same every year but the game mechanics have been broken since FIFA13

Thanks for answering. Glad I could get at least one response :joy: , and it's a fair one too.
  • Fumbler
    2509 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'd rather play PES...

If anybody chooses graphics over gameplay, then they need to have their heads examined.
  • IDB
    1876 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fumbler wrote: »
    I'd rather play PES...

If anybody chooses graphics over gameplay, then they need to have their heads examined.

I think EA works on graphics more than gameplay tbh.
  • kktalha
    2136 posts Fans' Favourite
    1. Free and untradeable

2. 7.5k/150fp

3. Random

4. Choose

5. Either but if I have to choose one, bronze/silver included

6. Colour

7. 13 and earlier, but licensing issues.

8. idc, I'm on PC. Shared sounds better tho

9. Rain

10. Gameplay
  • [Z]one[ONE]
    1400 posts Play-Off Hero
    1) Free to play! No prizes!
    2) Same as 1 (Free to play! No prizes!)
    3) Players you use less often should be selected.
    4) Formation should be flexible
    5) It should be gold only but if you have bronze/players in your club (outside select) you should be able to add them.
    6) Just remove attribute cards
    7) Rectangular
    8) Split
    9) Snow
    10) Gameplay
  • Jonny
    6331 posts Big Money Move
    Fumbler wrote: »
    I'd rather play PES...

❤️❤️❤️❤️ off and play PES then.