I'm bored so I decided to make this for fun. Hoping to see many people's responses w/ maybe reasons as to why this or why that, but yeah let's do this. I've made 10 questionsFUT Draft Q's
1. - Would you rather FUT Draft have 15k/300fp/draft token entry fee and have tradeable packs + coins as rewards, OR
have the entry fee be free, and get untradeable packs + coins for rewards?
2. - Would you rather have the entry fee as 7.5k/150fp/draft token and get rewards equal to that value, OR
have the entry fee as 15k/300fp/draft token and get rewards equal to that value?
3. - Would you rather the FUT Draft's player draw's be random at all times, OR
have the player draw's typically be around one league or nation of your choice?
4. - Would you rather have to choose a formation for the whole tournament you buy into, OR
have to make your own formation for the whole tournament?
5. - Would you rather have bronze/silver players included in FUT Draft draws, OR
them all be high-rated gold players?FUT Q's
6. - Would you rather have consumables that change the colour of a card of your choice for one game, OR
keep attribute cards?
7. - Would you rather have the oddly shaped (shield I guess) cards from FUT 14 and later, OR
have the rectangular cards from FUT 13 and earlier?
8. - Would you rather have split markets (between ps3/ps4 and xbox360/xbox1) and have price ranges updated once per week, OR
have shared markets (as we do now) with price range updates twice a week?FIFA in General
9. - Would you rather play in rain, OR
play in snow?
10. - Would you rather have all-around better graphics, OR
all-around better and balanced gameplay?Here are my answers - short explanation:
1. 15k entry and tradeable - Not for untradeable packs
2. 7.5k/150fp - 15k is too much IMO
3. Around a league/nation - Would like to play with player's I'd be comfortable w/ from regular FUT matches.
4. Choose a formation - People will play 6atb if otherwise
5. High-rated - Don't want crappy silver's
6. Change the colour of a card - Attribute cards are cheesy
7. Rectangular cards - They look better
8. Split markets - More balanced markets this way imo
9. Rain - Hate snow
10. Better and balanced gameplay - Graphics don't need upgrading.