Elite Rewards - Red picks

Scu11duggery
2298 posts Fans' Favourite
I know this will have been said already, but I've just got into Elite again and I see that the player pick is from TOTW33 to current. If WL and SB give you red picks from TOTS, why doesn't Elite division rewards also give red picks from TOTS? With all the lower league TOTS and poor players from bigger leagues (I could do with a 4th Kostic) there is scope to screw us all over with repeat Unnerstall and non South American Saudi TOTS while at least acknowledging getting to Elite and winning 8 games a week warrants more than a 79 rated red pick as your best choice. :D

Comments

• scalaneopt
    1406 posts Play-Off Hero
    I know this will have been said already, but I've just got into Elite again and I see that the player pick is from TOTW33 to current. If WL and SB give you red picks from TOTS, why doesn't Elite division rewards also give red picks from TOTS? With all the lower league TOTS and poor players from bigger leagues (I could do with a 4th Kostic) there is scope to screw us all over with repeat Unnerstall and non South American Saudi TOTS while at least acknowledging getting to Elite and winning 8 games a week warrants more than a 79 rated red pick as your best choice. :D

Because getting to Elite is harder... and you should not be rewarded for that, right? RIGHT????