Obviously conceding last minute goals when tackling someone 3-4 times is annoying and other stuff like that but I get most frustrated when the opponent isn't aware of the reason that has more than likely cost you a goal or the game. Then on some occasions you get messages from said opponent rubbing it in that you lost when they are oblivious to some of the bizarre reasons why you may have conceded
So here are some examples.
1. Lag/delay on your end
2. A faulty controller
3. Controller disconnecting
4. Players taking ridiculously heavy first touches unintentionally ( happens to me ALL the time and probably just looks like I'm doing it on purpose)
5. TV switching off
6. Kits clashing on your screen so you can't distinguish between teams
7. Icons on the radar being the same colour as the opponent so making it difficult
8. Disconnecting through no fault of your own
9. Finger/thumb slipping off a button at a bad moment
They are some ones I could think off the top of my head that have happened to me, anybody else got some funny reasons they have conceded that their opponent would have no clue about?