Best pair duo defenders to use? Between Varane/Dias/Rudiger/Maldini

scalaneopt
1398 posts Play-Off Hero
edited May 15
I have Varane 92, Rudiger 89, Ruben Dias 95 and Maldidi moments. I used Varane and Rudiger for hundreds of games and they are solid. Then i got Dias and im using him for almost 2 weeks with Varane. Now i just finish Maldini with a lot of fodder. Is the best Bet Maldini and Dias?
k2mse5t8v369.jpg

Comments

• Leo_D10S
    807 posts Semi-Pro
    Varane and dias probably. I am currently using varane and sule. Both amazing. Varane going 800+ games strong. No need to replace him
  • scalaneopt
    1398 posts Play-Off Hero
    Leo_D10S wrote: »
    Varane and dias probably. I am currently using varane and sule. Both amazing. Varane going 800+ games strong. No need to replace him

Im using them and they are really solid. Since i just got Maldini almost free will he stand out from Varane?
  • Leo_D10S
    807 posts Semi-Pro
    scalaneopt wrote: »
    Leo_D10S wrote: »

Im using them and they are really solid. Since i just got Maldini almost free will he stand out from Varane?

Not sure. I think maldini probably feels a little faster in-game because his defending is maxed out, but varane has got that physical. I think they're very similar. I would personally go for varane and not do the maldini sbc, unless you need the icon links, or you love maldini IRL, then just use him.
  • Simm0
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero
    Varane and Maldini

Rudiger and Varane still one of the best pairings on the game though and they were released in January 😂
  • broxigaz
    2353 posts Fans' Favourite
    I use dias and maldini but if I go 3 atb I throw varane in the middle of them.
  • madlion
    3207 posts National Call-Up
    Can't go wrong with this duo

POrrn4b.png
  • scalaneopt
    1398 posts Play-Off Hero
    So... i have tested Moments Maldini with Dias during the all Weekend League and some Elite Rivals games.
    Dias i already now that he was really good because i have used him a lot previous. But Maldini... OMG... i was not aware that he was that good. This guy is everywhere and dont make mistakes. He helped me so many times when i was defending bad... he corrected me a lot.
    I have to say that after using Varane and Rudiger for so so long... they are a perfect duo. But Maldini and Dias are the perfect defense. Maldini is by far the best defender i have used in this Fifa... he makes your defense so so solid. Maybe will test now a Maldini with Varane just to see if it works even better... but Dias has been better then Varane for me in the past weeks.
    At the end... Maldini is the ultimate defender!