Sule - fodder or fantastic?

DannySTFC
10105 posts Has That Special Something
Who’s used him enough already to give an opinion?

Comments

• Leo_D10S
    805 posts Semi-Pro
    I did him, and completed my WL with him. He's an animal. No brainer for a free card and that Davies link. Only problem is probably that jumping. Don't be surprised if CR7 or someone like that scores a header against him.
  • Wiljoy
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Used him this weekend league and he was unbelievable partnered with PIM Rio. He was a noticeable improvement over 92 Chiellini who I previously used. Less balls bouncing off him etc. Never noticed the jumping, 100% worth the grind.
  • DannySTFC
    I’ve just finished him. Got Neuer in reds then packed Davies so I’ll try those three together in qualifiers/rivals this week.
  • RappSnitch
    7184 posts Big Money Move
    Incredible for a free card. He has that Varane/Chiellini feel to him, and he's better than Chiellini tbf. Took me an hour to get and it's well worth it.

Also super easy to link with Neuer and Davies.
  • Gazz10
    675 posts Semi-Pro
    Ruben diaz tots looks better..

Or does sule have some kind of special sauce?
  • DannySTFC
    Gazz10 wrote: »

Maybe he does but different league, different nation and Sule is free so can’t really compare the two. I haven’t used any version of Sule but heard a lot of good things about his showdown, this is obviously another upgrade on top of that, but also the curve has increased too so it’s probably on par with how his showdown was at that point of the curve.
  • Leo_D10S
    805 posts Semi-Pro

That 6'5 frame is massive ingame, and he's got more pace.
  • DannySTFC
    Leo_D10S wrote: »

Yeah I like CBs with a big stature in game. Someone like Blanc is amazing but too slow. Sule won’t feel like 88 pace because of his size and agility but with a shadow it will be a usable amount of pace, even with all these 90+ CBs coming out in TOTS.
  • Leo_D10S
    805 posts Semi-Pro
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    Leo_D10S wrote: »

Yeah I like CBs with a big stature in game. Someone like Blanc is amazing but too slow. Sule won’t feel like 88 pace because of his size and agility but with a shadow it will be a usable amount of pace, even with all these 90+ CBs coming out in TOTS.

He does feel like max pace though. Had several occasions he caught up to 99 pace attackers.
  • john_d_efc
    3919 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone who's done Sule? Reckon he's worth dropping in for Varane or Gomez if I get any decent bundesliga rewards?
  • Damo_Suzuki
    4012 posts National Call-Up
    He's awesome for free. Have him with TOTS Dias and he feels pretty equal.

He was also surprisingly easy to get. I had a full nif gold bundes team apart from red tots Muller and seemed to get easy match ups every game.
  • Mpwpolo1983
    65 posts Park Captain
    Played 1 game with him he is pretty solid. Worth the grind for sure , took an hour and 45 to do him round abouts with the first 5 people i matched we did the objectives together ( defender assist and outside of box goals ) which i made sure they got the win then the next 5 people seemed too stupid to realise what i was trying to do with me moving my keeper twice for them to score from distance so i just played the whole match or they rage quit when i scored quite a few with muller and rues crispies to get the wins and german goals.
  • EekAlaska
    3138 posts National Call-Up

Maybe he does but different league, different nation and Sule is free so can’t really compare the two. I haven’t used any version of Sule but heard a lot of good things about his showdown, this is obviously another upgrade on top of that, but also the curve has increased too so it’s probably on par with how his showdown was at that point of the curve.

As a person whose time is worth money he isn't "free ". I might try and get him, but I haven't been tempted to complete the objectives for any of these players yet. Each year EA makes requirements more and more difficult, and for a casual player I'm just skipping these till something usable comes up.
  • JohnShelby
    1745 posts Play-Off Hero
    Did him
    He is ok, playing him with tots neuer and rb davies
    But i will go back to Varane & Ramos
  • KSYM72
    1197 posts Professional
    EekAlaska wrote: »

As a person whose time is worth money he isn't "free ". I might try and get him, but I haven't been tempted to complete the objectives for any of these players yet. Each year EA makes requirements more and more difficult, and for a casual player I'm just skipping these till something usable comes up.

No disrespect but these requirements are not difficult at all. 90% of people are playing golden goal so just do that and then message your opponents until one is willing to swap outside the box goals and defender assists.

You're going to have a long wait if Sule doesn't tempt and you're waiting for better cards for an hour or 2 of gameplay.
  • Moe_86
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    Some people are serious in these friendly, as there life on it.
  • RappSnitch
    7184 posts Big Money Move
    Played a full WL with him now. This card is brilliant. Feels very fast for someone his size, he was catching up to TOTS CR7.

He also has aggressivenes that you get with cards like Varane, Chiellini and Rio. He’s the Bundesliga equivalent to those guys, so if that’s what you’re looking for then it’s well worth the grind.

Will keep him in the team until next Friday, where I might try and get my hands on Kounde.
  • DannySTFC
    I’ve used him for a few DR games and WL qualifiers now and I’m happy with him. Very strong and good in the tackle, pace is good enough, better than the showdown Laporte he replaces and a good link to Davies.
  • Cornushon
    5598 posts Big Money Move
    Fantastic fodder >:)
  • RoosterBlue
    2075 posts Fans' Favourite
    Did him today as I got Davies and Neuer reds.

Will be replacing BD Ramos alongside Cheillini and Captain Cordoba.
  • Andyh60
    2947 posts Fans' Favourite
    In for the bundes cup games then fodder
  • RuddyElmate2022
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    Andyh60 wrote: »
    In for the bundes cup games then fodder

This. But he’s very good.
  • Loco_kniene
    3204 posts National Call-Up
    Horrible for me tbh, not even close to Varane/Dias imo
  • Verdolaga8
    225 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Amazing on par with Varane
  • promoted2001
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I'm currently waiting for someone who wouldn't do golden goal. I scored first, so just stuck my controller down to jam the shoulder buttons. Dude's still going. It's currently 1-13 and his celebrating every goal lol
  • Verdolaga8
    225 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm currently waiting for someone who wouldn't do golden goal. I scored first, so just stuck my controller down to jam the shoulder buttons. Dude's still going. It's currently 1-13 and his celebrating every goal lol

Lol wow
  • iSoar7
    792 posts Semi-Pro
    EekAlaska wrote: »

Time is worth money yet posts an unnecessary post on a fifa forum lol simmer down
  • number7rocky
    8823 posts League Winner

Your no better tbh going afk because someone doesn’t follow some imaginary GG rule.
  • Felici_123
    818 posts Semi-Pro
    He feels good especially for being free (not mean time with being free). Did him cause he allows me to have a fun Bundesliga side whenever I get bored of my a team.
    Not top level good but definitely no one you regret having in your line up