Unplayable

CC84COV
2921 posts National Call-Up
Stuck in the mud players no responsiveness dog ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Comments

• Damo_Suzuki
    4012 posts National Call-Up
    I started again after 3 months off when it came out on psplus and I actually don't think I've had one single full speed game with no delay. It's the worst it's ever been..
  • CC84COV
    2921 posts National Call-Up
    All I get is yellow and red symbols players can’t move it’s shocking
  • Damo_Suzuki
    I don't even get any yellow or red signals but my players can't turn, my defenders overshoot by a yard or two when I've finally changed direction and it's actually stuttering at times the delay is so bad. I'm fully wired and EA say my connection is 98% fully great!
  • JGDC74
    1388 posts Professional
    Are you all up against much lower rated teams by any chance?
  • Damo_Suzuki
    edited May 13
    JGDC74 wrote: »
    Are you all up against much lower rated teams by any chance?

Tbh it's like 75% of games irrelevant of rating.
  • GitGood
    623 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I don’t know if you’re in the Uk, The last 3 days have been a nightmare, there’s no way I can win in this current gameplay.., I only needed a win with 7 games remaining during qualifiers but ended up quitting all of them..I’ve never done that before but these past few days have been painful…🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Jt77
    378 posts Sunday League Hero
    It ❤️❤️❤️❤️ awful!! BS levels are turned up to max.
    Managed to pick up an Xbox series x, and as the weeman has one I just DLd the x version of fifa, oh my days. I thought the Xbox one version was bad, but this is next level bull ! My players feel awful, and my defence is no longer in existence. I hope there are some games out for the z series to make it worth the money as I can’t play this ❤️❤️❤️❤️!
  • heapsgood
    510 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I use Xbox one version on Xbox S console not really having any issues
  • Mr. Soper
    3974 posts National Call-Up
    It’s horrible. You can tell at kick off. Some games. None of my players move but the one who has the ball. When I see that I know it’s a loss.
  • MrPinky
    552 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Unplayable since free playable through PS Plus
  • GitGood
    623 posts An Exciting Prospect
    MrPinky wrote: »

Now that makes a lot of sense, They should’ve improved the servers if lot more people will be playing….I had to renew my PS plus membership yesterday and now wish I never did…FIFA is the only game I play and this will probably be my last. I should’ve just bought a 6 months pass instead.
  • MrPinky
    552 posts An Exciting Prospect
    GitGood wrote: »
    MrPinky wrote: »

Now that makes a lot of sense, They should’ve improved the servers if lot more people will be playing….I had to renew my PS plus membership yesterday and now wish I never did…FIFA is the only game I play and this will probably be my last. I should’ve just bought a 6 months pass instead.

They don’t care about gameplay . It was not good before the free trial on psplus . But now it s just really really really bad . So the trial end s on June 7th - get on with the gameplay until then - it won t get better :-(
  • Sctt78
    1035 posts Professional
    Every mode is fine for me apart from weekend league. No idea why as I’ve explored everything my end but each week the gameplay is completely fine until I play WL
  • Aqeel87
    3337 posts National Call-Up
    Unplayable since last update