Comments

• madlion
    2563 posts Fans' Favourite
    may everyone get lucky with a red Bellingham :love:
  • Retro1989
    7245 posts Big Money Move
    If i can get a Red Frimpong for my Dutch team i'll be very happy.
  • JakeH
    1690 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 13
    No reds from last week for me as went into to an SBC. Very much a different team and formation set up.

In comes Deli, Kane, CR7 and Rice.

New bench additions - Foden and Akinfenwa lol

6563-D216-F095-4777-868-B-85-A8-D752691-D.jpg

• Loco_kniene
    2912 posts National Call-Up
    Screenshot-20220512-185115-Companion.jpg

This will be the team 👌

Hope everyone here gets Nknunku or Bellingham 🥳
  • DREAM
    3744 posts National Call-Up
    been liking my schedule since I came back

gonna do 10 games saturday, 10 sunday, hoping its more chill since I dont know how many will be hyped for Bundesliga, but at the same time could be all the casuals dont bother and try hards only? idk, im not gonna sweat it though, I won't pull the few top cards that'll get into my team so anyone I do get from red picks will be fodder
  • joehuk
    7100 posts Big Money Move
    Not even qualified yet lol will qualify tonight.

And spread games over the sat,sun,Mon,Tues.

Think it will be ending Wednesday 7am?
  • abhreebhu_45
    12789 posts Has That Special Something
    We go back to 3-4-2-1 after trying a lot of systems(3-1-4-2,,,4-2-3-1,,,4-4-2,,,5-2-1-2,,,5-2-2-1,,,4-3-3/5)

It started after strings of draw in DRs forcing me to switch to nimble guys,who started actually well n I was about to abandon my target men with that FB neymar running the show,,but but but,I just can't defend with a back 4 n after some humbling defeat to clearly inferior oppositions,I returned back to my comfort zone

Starting XI

Screenshot-20220513-201848-Companion.jpg

In game

Screenshot-20220513-201859-Companion.jpg

Alisson bins Mendy n has definitely pulled some big saves while being entrusted,also his speed looks a real big deal as he rapidly collects those loose balls
    Gomez replaces Cannavaro who was humbled lately, the 🇮🇹 just fails at cleanly winning those tackles recently, gets beaten constantly aerially, n his passing is just meh when trying to play out pressure tactics
    Cole replaces Chiellini who tbf has been solid save for getting outpaced on counters,,a 4* skiller at the back has been very handy n the 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 catches almost everyone on break
    TAA debuts n has been very positive as RM,constantly supplying those deadly crosses n doing fantastic defensive work
    Giroud returns ipo Perisic after his lovely message to us ahead of FA cup final(which we wld lose),,counters are a no go,but it also increases the sex appeal of club
    Ox,Jones n Tonali stay instead of Bernardo,KDB n Rodri,but Curtis is undroppable currently,Ox scored some stunnes as LM n Tonali is in his form of life

Bench

Screenshot-20220513-201911-Companion.jpg

Tammy makes a return n scored a big winner in a playoff,,Rodri has been very solid
  • abhreebhu_45
    joehuk wrote: »
    Not even qualified yet lol will qualify tonight.

And spread games over the sat,sun,Mon,Tues.

Think it will be ending Wednesday 7am?

Surely wednesday
  • strings79
    2389 posts Fans' Favourite
    4bfze339y6kd.jpg

same team as usual cant wait for serie a tots lol do a few tomorrow finish monday aim for 9. Cant play today as my team Huddersfield are playing in the playoffs tonight so beer is calling 😂 good luck everyone.
  • Buzzbuzz
    2538 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 13
    I packed loads of prem TOTS so I decided to go full on meta squad (apart from the strikers) and formation to see how many wins I can get.

I've already gone 10-0 in qualifiers this week

Only tradable player is Cancelo

Thanks for the thread @abhreebhu_45 and good luck everybody...hopefully it's not as sweaty as last week!

098i10xmilq4.png

• Ruprecht
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    393-B3-B43-51-DE-4114-A87-F-7-EBB2-FA7-ECE9.png

Varane out for Big Virge, Foden, Bernardo and Trent in. Playing an attacking 4222 or 41212 and see how it goes. Play tonight and Sunday night hopefully. Played them all in one sitting last week and learned to never do that again. Seeing stars after the first 10.
  • strings79
    2389 posts Fans' Favourite
    Buzzbuzz wrote: »
    I packed loads of prem TOTS so I decided to go full on meta squad (apart from the strikers) and formation to see how many wins I can get.

Thanks for the thread @abhreebhu_45 and good luck everybody...hopefully it's not as sweaty as last week!

098i10xmilq4.png

any tactics and instructions for that pal ?looking for a second formation.
  • Thefranchise92
    6634 posts Big Money Move
    We go back to 3-4-2-1 after trying a lot of systems(3-1-4-2,,,4-2-3-1,,,4-4-2,,,5-2-1-2,,,5-2-2-1,,,4-3-3/5)

It started after strings of draw in DRs forcing me to switch to nimble guys,who started actually well n I was about to abandon my target men with that FB neymar running the show,,but but but,I just can't defend with a back 4 n after some humbling defeat to clearly inferior oppositions,I returned back to my comfort zone

Starting XI

Screenshot-20220513-201848-Companion.jpg

In game

Screenshot-20220513-201859-Companion.jpg

Alisson bins Mendy n has definitely pulled some big saves while being entrusted,also his speed looks a real big deal as he rapidly collects those loose balls
    Gomez replaces Cannavaro who was humbled lately, the 🇮🇹 just fails at cleanly winning those tackles recently, gets beaten constantly aerially, n his passing is just meh when trying to play out pressure tactics
    Cole replaces Chiellini who tbf has been solid save for getting outpaced on counters,,a 4* skiller at the back has been very handy n the 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 catches almost everyone on break
    TAA debuts n has been very positive as RM,constantly supplying those deadly crosses n doing fantastic defensive work
    Giroud returns ipo Perisic after his lovely message to us ahead of FA cup final(which we wld lose),,counters are a no go,but it also increases the sex appeal of club
    Ox,Jones n Tonali stay instead of Bernardo,KDB n Rodri,but Curtis is undroppable currently,Ox scored some stunnes as LM n Tonali is in his form of life

Bench

Screenshot-20220513-201911-Companion.jpg

Tammy makes a return n scored a big winner in a playoff,,Rodri has been very solid

Glad you liked it. I never start with 3421 but it’s a great formation to get back in a game or break a stubborn defence
  • joehuk
    7100 posts Big Money Move
    I'm out until Serie A.

Have fun gentlemen!

Ngl after having a good look at the team I'm tempted to take a rest this week..jude only one I would like ... goretzka if possible but looks like an sbc?
  • RuddyElmate2022
    1828 posts Play-Off Hero
    Chances are I’ll F up again and miss picks that matter but going for it as I want Jude, NKunku.
  • Freefolk
    1629 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mo's back :)
    Gone back to 433 since completing Kane and Foden and its playing great so far
    Only tradeable player is Son

No targets set, will see how the gameplay feels

lwn6nstspo27.jpg
  • Buzzbuzz
    edited May 13
    strings79 wrote: »

098i10xmilq4.png

any tactics and instructions for that pal ?looking for a second formation.

@strings79 nothing special mate. Not at my PS4 atm but off the top of my head

Balanced

Fast build up
    Direct passing

Strikers on stay forward, get in behind, one of them set to drift wide

CAM - stay forward, get in box

CDM - stay back, cover centre

Rest on balanced

If you're on PS5 I would put the depth up to 65-70 to account for the drop back
  • Gambling123
    244 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hey fellow WL warriors
    prz75vf2bcj7.jpg

And this be the in-game formation
    uryrttl3mrls.jpg

• YidArmy
    2433 posts Fans' Favourite
    Evening guys,

Had a really poor WL last week. I was chopping and changing formations like there was no tomorrow and I think that had a bad effect on how I ended up.

Have been using 4321 again with some new custom tactics. Went unbeaten in qualifying and a few rivals games. Let's see how it fares in WL...

Here's the team;

0pdlxp3murc1.jpg

Hoping to get back to 14 wins.

Good luck all 💪.
  • ConGard
    1328 posts Professional
    Completed the Cantona SBC and picked up tots Son for this weekend. Hoping I can get 14 easily enough again this week. Still need to finish off the team though if anyone has any suggestions.

mvcl8ad1jm1x.png
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    5167 posts Big Money Move
    This will be my first WL. I just started playing online when tots started. Didn't think I'd qualify , but did fairly easily. Hope wl is easier thank qualifying.
  • DannySTFC
    9247 posts League Winner
    New schedule is annoying, would be a good chunk of the way through by now but can’t even start, lads are on clubs now so means I won’t get going until tomorrow. This is my team with attacking full backs as per my thread the other day.

6-B4-AF318-EB82-433-A-8-F80-FBD19-BCEF58-F.jpg
  • SwanseaTom
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    d22df3dy6xt2.jpg

My team for this week, only bellingham I want from the reds, couldn't care about the others.

Hoping for 16 wins again, 200k made last week from my TOTS pack, hoping for a bit more this week.
  • AnderssonLux
    72 posts Park Captain
    Good evening everyone!

Several changes made to accommodate the new PL players that joined the team, as well as coming back to a narrow 41212 that suits me better.

FB1-BC38-B-CBCE-4-B7-A-A053-F49-CF60-BBA87.jpg

Best of luck to everyone!
  • JakeH
    1690 posts Play-Off Hero

098i10xmilq4.png

how’s Deli with engine?

• Buzzbuzz
    JakeH wrote: »

098i10xmilq4.png

how’s Deli with engine?

He's good, not amazing, but decent.

He's good at dribbling, strong and his shooting is ok. I don't really need him to do anything amazing, just carry the ball forward and then get a pass off.

He seems quicker off the mark with an engine compared to a shadow.
  • JuiceTerry
    843 posts Semi-Pro
    Happy Friday gents.

Im starting my internal comp this week. 5 teams taking part with the winners being used for the Ultimate TOTS weekend.

Got 3 P&Ps (Utd, West Ham and Real Madrid) an icon 11 and a beat of the rest.

Hopefully make a start later, good luck all.
  • abhreebhu_45
    JuiceTerry wrote: »
    Happy Friday gents.

Im starting my internal comp this week. 5 teams taking part with the winners being used for the Ultimate TOTS weekend.

Got 3 P&Ps (Utd, West Ham and Real Madrid) an icon 11 and a beat of the rest.

Hopefully make a start later, good luck all.

Nice
  • Bobo23
    4374 posts National Call-Up
    My team is basically now full Prem with two Prem legends :D

Hit 14 wins last WL, but as I'm not too bothered about Bundesliga I'll just stop at 11 this week.
    ukbaI56.jpg