BUNDESLIGA SCAN - FIFA 17

Futbol22
729 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited August 2015

1161px-Bundesliga_logo.svg.png

Dear, EA

I am a big supporter of your product & what you do to enhance football - In my opinion there is no way that "the other game" can hold a candle to your game, however you are far from perfect in many ways.

As an avid FIFA player & football supporter - I would kindly ask that you try your utmost to scan the Bundesliga in its entirety for FIFA 17. Based on multiple conversations in the FIFA 16 starhead thread; the Bundesliga is the most wanted league by many players of the game.

For example: Marco Reus, a player who is widely regarded as one of the top players in the world looks like a lizard. Not to mention Robben, who for years has been a fantastic player, yet you have neglected to provide a face that can be recognized as him - Please give them the credit they deserve along with many others who have been cast aside.

Surely a company of your size, who claims that realism is one of your top priorities, can do this league & its players justice.

Please consider this.

Thank you

Comments

• simsieg
    9490 posts League Winner
    I'm sure it's something they're working towards to.
  • Futbol22
    simsieg wrote: »
    I'm sure it's something they're working towards to.

I hope so - they have already done great work with that league, however to leave it as it is would be horrible.
  • Futbol22
    I encourage as many people from the FIFA 16 Starhead to comment here to support this thread.
  • nyx88
    1418 posts Professional
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    I encourage as many people from the FIFA 16 Starhead to comment here to support this thread.

This thread will have my support!!!
    EA could get scans of all Bundesliga Players from the Bundesliga itself. They're doing the Bundesliga Media Days each preseason and i've said that already in the past it would be a perfect opportunity to scan all the teams. And this year the Bundesliga for the first time took 360° Pictures of every player. These scans were not only face scans but even full body scans. MESSAGE TO EA: It has never been easier for you. The Bundesliga has done all the captures for you. Take the pics, let your graphic designers work and make it possible for the next year. And looking at the stadiums.... honestly... i could create 9 stadiums by my own with equal quality or even higher quality in one year. EA is an multi million dollar company. Its really emberassing seeing them just adding a couple of stadiums.
  • ManzGOTIT
    2197 posts Fans' Favourite
    Signed and fully agree !!!!!
  • Futbol22
    nyx88 wrote: »
    Futbol22 wrote: »

This thread will have my support!!!
    EA could get scans of all Bundesliga Players from the Bundesliga itself. They're doing the Bundesliga Media Days each preseason and i've said that already in the past it would be a perfect opportunity to scan all the teams. And this year the Bundesliga for the first time took 360° Pictures of every player. These scans were not only face scans but even full body scans. MESSAGE TO EA: It has never been easier for you. The Bundesliga has done all the captures for you. Take the pics, let your graphic designers work and make it possible for the next year. And looking at the stadiums.... honestly... i could create 9 stadiums by my own with equal quality or even higher quality in one year. EA is an multi million dollar company. Its really emberassing seeing them just adding a couple of stadiums.

Totally agree - why not make it easier for themselves?
  • OldMateCampbell
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    I fully support this! Bundesliga is a great league, and deserves to have a full scan like the EPL
  • OscarW31
    81 posts Park Captain
    As a full league, Bundesliga is the best league and product together with the Premier League. La Liga and Serie A do have great clubs too but I think that Bundesliga would be more wanted as a complete league. The stadiums are also awesome!
  • Earlybird15
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm a huge fan of the Bundesliga as well. I think it's the most unappreciated league of the major leagues in Europe. Overall the league is more exciting than the BPL, has the technical play of La Liga and the atmosphere around the league is second to none in Europe. It's great that some content has been updated for the Bundesliga but it's time to scan Bundesliga players. It's wanted by us, your loyal fans. Please scan players and add more stadiums for this popular league. I acknowledge that you've done great things with the BPL and the game in general, please look to do this for FIFA 17. You'll make a lot of us very happy if you do.