Cant be a coincidence..

Gazz10
675 posts Semi-Pro
edited May 2022
Red picks all year meh
Rival rewards all year mostly meh
(Option 2)

Started playing way less fifa during week days for the last month and packluck greatly improved since

Red Salah from 11 wins

Rival rewards today were all colors of the rainbow 93 Bruno (which I didn’t pack yet), 88 EFL tots, green Abraham, Some Orange card.. Not too much value but beats 84 aspas popping out every damn time

Prem tots pick Jota when it could have been dupe TAA, Ruben Diaz, McGinn, Rice, Bernardo or Rodri

Hell i could make a whole prem team of tots If I include de gea and Saka purely from rewards, sbc and objectives..

Where’s this luck been when I grinded your game daily EA?

Comments

• Wegonaget
    1067 posts Professional
    Sound ungrateful 😑
  • Gazz10
    675 posts Semi-Pro
    Wegonaget wrote: »
    Sound ungrateful 😑

Perception and that..

Just stating that less play time SEEMS better luck
  • leea12345
    1151 posts Professional
    when you play more you open more, and you get nothing it seems you get worse luck, you play less you open less, you got lucky that's all. It feels the way you see as you play less now, but you just got lucky pull in reality.
    you can open 200 packs, but in reality, every pack you open resets the odds, opening 20 packs is the same chance, just more packs mean you have more chances, but does not increase the percentage with every pack you open.
  • Greekgod97
    761 posts Semi-Pro
    Gazz10 wrote: »
    Wegonaget wrote: »
    Sound ungrateful 😑

Perception and that..

Just stating that less play time SEEMS better luck

I think you’re right. I have heared people say ohh it’s just luck. I have had a month( 3 years ago.) where I packed 4 icons. Never before and never again packed one. If you just think off odds it’s impossible. Same goes with other people who question these things.
  • FifaBK
    483 posts Sunday League Hero
    You been playing it enough if you completed ddg and Saka imo

Defo not barely playing to me
  • rats21
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Imagine having not to play the game you paid for in order to get better "pack luck".This can only be rumoured to happen in FIFA ,imo it is just DUMB
  • PaulDr
    4231 posts National Call-Up
    It's all probability and luck apparently. No manipulation by ea whatsoever.
  • PaulDr
    4231 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2022
    But don't question it unless you have a degree in statistics or mathematics.