A, B or C?

Fabibi94
1083 posts Professional
Which would you choose?

McFurCw.jpg

hkbDUBT.jpg

sY32XaG.jpg

4222 IG. I really like the look of B, don’t know if Cruyff and Pele are good enough at this stage of the game tho.

Comments

• Team Sam
    4086 posts National Call-Up
    B, easily
  • Fabibi94
    1083 posts Professional
    edited May 2022
    Team Sam wrote: »
    B, easily

Out of nostalgia or because you think the players are actually better IG @Team Sam ? :D
  • Team Sam
    4086 posts National Call-Up
    Fabibi94 wrote: »
    Team Sam wrote: »
    B, easily

Out of nostalgia or because you think the players are actually better IG @Team Sam ? :D

More the former! It just looks more fun.

Plus there's something pleasing about already being in the formation you actually want to use. It means you save a slot for another tactic to counter certain opponents
  • sisyphus
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    To be clear, I'm not trying to be sarcastic with this question; I'm genuinely curious—

What's the point of posts like this? Sometimes I see these kinds of threads where 2-3 absolutely beastly lineups are posted, wondering which people think is best, and I just wonder, why is this necessary? If you're good enough to have teams like this, surely other people's opinions can't really matter that much, right? When it comes to "Player X vs Player Y", I can totally understand since it's usually at least one player you haven't used. I could also understand if the players were much more lowly rated since you could easily assume the player posting the team is probably not that great and has a hard time getting a feel for players, but surely that isn't the case here, right?
  • MeatBoy
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I mean it’s quite big and expensive to cash out your current team and invest in a completely new one only to find out that one of the players in the squad doesn’t play good and might even be hard to replace for chem reasons.

For exempel, I would strongly advise against Neymar. His upgrade is not that noticeable to his base card which is far from current meta. Only reason his 93 is expensive is because it’s the best Neymar in the game. The major problem is that he’s far too weak physically and furthermore his combined stats of shooting, pace and dribbling (balance) are too low to be compensated for by any chem style.

This somewhat applies to Cruyff and Pele as well. I would recommend for going for something like TOTS Salah + TOTS Son or TOTS Mane + Captain Yedder or something like that. Son + Yedder would be better as well and much cheaper.