Any TOTS Son owners???

scalaneopt
1406 posts Play-Off Hero
What chem style do you use and do you play him on the wing or pure striker?

Comments

• greif44x2
    2660 posts Fans' Favourite
    Engine, 7 chem, LM. Wouldn't consider him for striker position, although there's a lot of people that would
  • Dec_Bur
    862 posts Professional
    No chem style yet

Lm 352

Scored 5 in 5 but I am forcing it a little, 3 from outside box

Will try him in the lf of the front 2 soon

• Barry Allannnn
    2093 posts Fans' Favourite
    Didn't like him at striker. He's ok on the wing, wouldn't use him if he wasn't untradable. His shooting and long range finesse are good though. Got engine on mine bit he's still a bit awkward to dribble with.
  • broxigaz
    2742 posts Fans' Favourite
    Used him for wl league with hawk at lm he was decent but certainly won't be in my finished team so sold him, next up tots mane or Prime Ronaldinho.
  • scalaneopt
    1406 posts Play-Off Hero
    4 games... 11 goals... this guy is the real deal.
  • Scottybtech
    1749 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 2022
    Finishing is unreal but can’t turn, seems very awkward on the ball
  • Recoba10
    2545 posts Fans' Favourite
    I like this card a lot, once he starts running with the ball, he is unstoppable and he has amazing finishing, also from long distance.
  • mypetfrog
    3087 posts National Call-Up
    broxigaz wrote: »
    Used him for wl league with hawk at lm he was decent but certainly won't be in my finished team so sold him, next up tots mane or Prime Ronaldinho.

Had Prime Ronaldinho from a prime pack a few weeks ago. Actually left him out at start of the WL to try a 4222. Within about 5-6 games realised I really missed him on the wing. Cracking card. Back to the original formation.

Also want to try out Mane though, looks. A crazy card.
  • Assiaz
    356 posts Sunday League Hero
    Engine and he plays right striker. 30 games so far, all Champs (+quali). 37 goals, 12 assists. And that includes 3 games I gifted.
    For me personally he is outstanding.
    Rip to my coins though I bought him Friday for 1.2Mil