De Gea objective not working?

Fabibi94
1083 posts Professional
Isn’t the through ball objective working for anyone else?

Comments

• METH
    2270 posts Fans' Favourite
    Did it last night.
    Has to be a PL player doing them.
  • Kouli06
    4574 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2022
    Worked fine for me.
    Just make sure the though ball comes from a PL player not necessarily the goal.
    And also World class for the though balls if your on SB
  • CC84COV
    2944 posts National Call-Up
    Struggling to do the outside box goals only got Zaha & SakA EPL players trying it in rivals maybe I’m betting doing in SB ?
  • JakeH
    3504 posts National Call-Up
    I did it in squad battles and outside box goals came from Sancho and Silver TOTW Dennis lol

I just kept replaying TOTW.
  • Metalfly
    1829 posts Play-Off Hero
    If you're doing it on SB then make sure you set the difficulty level to Worldclass, the rest can be done on Professional.
  • RexAnglo1066
    3894 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2022
    I've set up at least 10 goals with a PL player using the through ball and none are counted.
    I'm on the correct difficulty, with the right player(s), and it's really starting to get on my ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
    If hitting the button designated as the "through ball" doesn't qualify, what does?

In one example the commentator even said "wonderful through ball" and it still didn't count.

Does it have to be a through ball past the last line of defence that the attacker has to run onto, or can it be a toe poke through the line from 10 yards out as long as it is followed by a goal?

Please, is it just not registering or is there something I'm doing wrong?

Also, do you get all the pack rewards and De Gea at the end, or as you go (except DDG obviously) - as I've done two of the objectives, got the green tick, but haven't received the rewards yet?
  • Orison
    76894 posts Icon
    I've set up at least 10 goals with a PL player using the through ball and none are counted.

I'm on the correct difficulty, with the right player(s), and it's really starting to get on my ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

If hitting the button designated as the "through ball" doesn't qualify, what does?

In one example the commentator even said "wonderful through ball" and it still didn't count.

Does it have to a through ball past the last line of defence that the attacker has to run onto, or can be a poke through the line from 10 yards out?

Everything works as long as it's a normal through ball. No lobbed, no lobbed driven or whatever.
  • RexAnglo1066
    edited May 2022
    Orison wrote: »

Does it have to a through ball past the last line of defence that the attacker has to run onto, or can be a poke through the line from 10 yards out?

Everything works as long as it's a normal through ball. No lobbed, no lobbed driven or whatever.

Right, I guess my game is just glitched or I'm not doing exactly what it expects.

I thought I was, but maybe not.
  • RadioShaq
    20824 posts Moderator
    I didn’t have a problem doing mine. Not sure why some are having a difficult time doing it.
  • RexAnglo1066
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    I didn’t have a problem doing mine. Not sure why some are having a difficult time doing it.

Yes, it's very frustrating as it simply isn't counting them.
  • Fabibi94
    1083 posts Professional
    For me, it has been my fault. I played on Pro and not World Class.