Score outside the box

GitGood
698 posts An Exciting Prospect
Am I the only one struggling with this against the Ai. What’s the point if keepers going to palm away every normal shot and finesse…Is there any techniques regarding this because it’s getting ridiculous.

Comments

• Jib
    56 posts Park Captain
    Same mate had over 40 shots in one game, managed to get one at the end.
    Shoot... corner... repeat
  • I SiR MartY I
    14842 posts Has That Special Something
    Low rated team, 4 stay forward attackers, run through and shoot right on the edge

It will work
  • JGDC74
    1418 posts Professional
    And use a player who’s good at long shots, with good shot power.
  • WallStreetGamer
    326 posts Sunday League Hero
    I never understood this. How can you score outside the box when the goal is inside the box? B):#:D

Choose the lowest difficulty the objective allows. Then choose a really low rated team. Remember that the chemistry should be very low, this affects the performance of the GK too.

You can also check which GK the team has beforehand.

As someone wrote above. Adjust your formation and tactics. Get in behind with a fast ST or winger. Start the attack from your own GK so the opponents team is as far up as possible on your half. Then pass the ball quickly upfield. If you get free and run with your attacker towards their box you should be able to score by shooting straight at the goal just outside the box.
  • Jib
    56 posts Park Captain
    Low rated team, 4 stay forward attackers, run through and shoot right on the edge

It will work

Makes sense.

Been trying mostly finesse shots.
  • JakeH
    1991 posts Fans' Favourite
    I just keep replaying TOTW, the chem makes it an easy game. Used Sancho to get my outside box goals.
  • Goodgod10
    596 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’ve binned this totally this year and it’s a much more enjoyable game. All that crap isn’t football
  • McFandan
    1882 posts Play-Off Hero
    Do it in rivals, much easier to score against other humans
  • JGDC74
    1418 posts Professional
    For me it easiest to score inside the ‘D’ as close to the penalty area line as possible.
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    5168 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 6
    Look at the low rated teams and look for a team that has an outfield player in goal.
  • gunkie1483
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    so basicly u r asking exploiters how to exploit hhhhhhhhhhhhh gg wp just follow the try hards hurd!!!!!!
  • Tootanappy
    384 posts Sunday League Hero
    gunkie1483 wrote: »
    so basicly u r asking exploiters how to exploit hhhhhhhhhhhhh gg wp just follow the try hards hurd!!!!!!

You ok?