When the f…ing prices will start to fall again? 🤣🤣

Saiber_Summia
3206 posts National Call-Up
Come on, few hours in front of the PL ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and everybody still holding their teams?

Really…no one willing to start the undercut fest to have enough liquid to buy a couple of those shiny cards?

I’m shocked, prices just going up, even for largely outdated cards like prime Eusebio or Vini 89

Will we have to wait until 5:59PM?!?

😵‍💫

Comments

• Leo_D10S
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    You need to learn the definition "hype"
  • Saiber_Summia
    Leo_D10S wrote: »

Do not get what you mean: in fact there should be an army of Timmy that just want “that” card
  • Leo_D10S
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    Leo_D10S wrote: »

Do not get what you mean: in fact there should be an army of Timmy that just want “that” card

The hype was when tots was announced, people sold their teams and prices plummeted, now everything is rebounding.
  • Baineaux
    325 posts Sunday League Hero
    With the amount of packs that'll be opened tonight I don't think there will be much rebounding...
  • mypetfrog
    3087 posts National Call-Up
    Hold......Hooooooold! Market will go nuts at 6pm. (I hope haha)
  • Baineaux
    mypetfrog wrote: »
    Hold......Hooooooold! Market will go nuts at 6pm. (I hope haha)

As in go down nuts? 🤞

• player
    1023 posts Professional
    Baineaux wrote: »
    With the amount of packs that'll be opened tonight I don't think there will be much rebounding...

Nah,just wait till 6 pm.
    There are millions pack saved.
    Anthony will be 70K.
  • Baineaux
    player wrote: »

Nah,just wait till 6 pm.
    There are millions pack saved.
    Anthony will be 70K.

Exactly, I'm saying prices will crash.
  • Saiber_Summia
    edited May 6
    I’m looking at that 6PM armageddon with a lot of hopes. Really disappointing to be unwilling to buy a WW Ney because raised of 250k in the last 10 days 🤣
    (Im scroogy, I know)
  • Arsenalman
    3846 posts National Call-Up
    This whole everyone opening packs thing only effects cards that are in packs. Am I right?
  • Baineaux
    Arsenalman wrote: »
    This whole everyone opening packs thing only effects cards that are in packs. Am I right?

They will drop the most, icons, normal cards, tots...etc but I still think some other cards will drop too like CR7 cards because of his tots.

• ContraCode64
    4431 posts National Call-Up
    Arsenalman wrote: »

They will drop the most, icons, normal cards, tots...etc but I still think some other cards will drop too like CR7 cards because of his tots.

It varies. Cards in certain positions drop as more alternatives become available, but that's balanced by links. Others rise because they're the best links to compliment new TOTS cards, etc.

WL is round the corner though so the window for getting top tier and meta cards cheaper won't be particularly big as people will soon be building teams to get those EPL cards as reds. Plus you have people who pack tradeable TOTS they don't want, dump them and go throwing their newly amassed coins around.
  • BeppeSignori
    1079 posts Professional
    Hopefully Di Natale starts to drop.
  • Chavez76
    9861 posts League Winner
    I’m looking at that 6PM armageddon with a lot of hopes. Really disappointing to be unwilling to buy a WW Ney because raised of 250k in the last 10 days 🤣
    (Im scroogy, I know)

you know there is no diff with the inform 93 version right, apart from position ;)
  • Saiber_Summia
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    (Im scroogy, I know)

you know there is no diff with the inform 93 version right, apart from position ;)

Yes, you right, unfortunately Im a bit obsessed by full chem, that cause me a lot of troubles 🤣 but it’s stronger than me

Thanks for the advice!!
  • Saiber_Summia
    Cannot understand…
    even Salah special cards are all keeping their values, meanwhile is 100% confirmed we will see a 98 overall card tonight…

Come on guys, sell sell sell sell
  • leon1309
    4503 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 6
    They will start indercuting only when the market starts to plumett (and due to all those saved packs, it should, for an hour or two)...as the fear of loosing coins and oportunity to sell well kicks in...even more so if ea goes crazy with lightning rounds.
  • EdgySam
    327 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ive sold my tots lloris for what I bought him and will either do the DDG SBC or buy back as hoping he will drop a bit
  • Saiber_Summia
    Finally at least Salah hl is starting to drop: from 750 to 685 from this morning to now

Waiting for more, and for more cards

Sell sell sell sell sell 🤣