Still crashing during startup on xbox.

host
189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
My game still crashes 3/4 of the times I start. Always in the useless starting scene where the player walks in and a random video plays, before loading fut. Is this a comlon issue, or am I doing something wrong?

Comments

  • Diem
    1196 posts Professional
    I had a problem where my xbox was crashing on startup (didn't get to game launch so might not be the same issue), but I eventually traced it to a dodgy USB wire connecting the controller to the machine.
  • host
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Diem wrote: »
    I had a problem where my xbox was crashing on startup (didn't get to game launch so might not be the same issue), but I eventually traced it to a dodgy USB wire connecting the controller to the machine.

    Any game or just FIFA?
  • False_Nine
    1433 posts Professional
    Best to just reinstall it. Had that issue a few times with other games where I interrupted the installation and it would glitch out (with MW I could only get so far before the game would crash every time).
  • host
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    False_Nine wrote: »
    Best to just reinstall it. Had that issue a few times with other games where I interrupted the installation and it would glitch out (with MW I could only get so far before the game would crash every time).

    Tried reinstalling, but no success.
  • Diem
    1196 posts Professional
    host wrote: »
    Diem wrote: »
    I had a problem where my xbox was crashing on startup (didn't get to game launch so might not be the same issue), but I eventually traced it to a dodgy USB wire connecting the controller to the machine.

    Any game or just FIFA?

    That was every game, didn't even get to launching quite often
  • host
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Found a workaround, hitting cancel whenever the game tried to connect to online at startup. Worked for a while. Now, the game crashes just after logging on to fut. Has there been a change to the menus in some way? Videos playing etc?
Sign In or Register to comment.