Gravenberch and sangare

D14
3762 posts National Call-Up
Is it not possible to get these as red picks?

Comments

• Seeleyjs17
    2044 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nope only under 90 our only community
  • D14
    So strange why would you bother to block 2 cards from the picks, community tots is trash anyway I’d rather have 2 picks at both community and eredivise than just one community pick, rewards are stupid
  • truegunn3r
    13025 posts World Class
    edited April 30
    EA really messed this up. It would have been better if they gave rank 6 two red picks but mixed (Community and Eredvisie) and without max rating cap. Like that they can dilute the amount community players getting packed plus people get a chance of packing Gravenberch.

However, this feels bad right now because the Eredivisie is a very good league, once EA starts releasing the EFL TOTS, etc then we’ll feel glad that it’s only major league red picks from Rank 6 and onwards.
  • RuddyElmate2022
    2157 posts Fans' Favourite
    They did us dirty with the picks.
    Should have had them in red picks from rank 6 and above like the above post says.
  • D14
    I just think it’s bizarre that some players won’t be available for champ pics, rating or not it just seems strange that some of the content is essentially blocked from being packed
  • Bob_Bobson
    2951 posts National Call-Up
    They'll probably be available in the squad battles rewards.

It is absolutely messed up though.
  • Jordonp
    3190 posts National Call-Up
    D14 wrote: »
    I just think it’s bizarre that some players won’t be available for champ pics, rating or not it just seems strange that some of the content is essentially blocked from being packed

It has to be an oversight but they won’t own it.