Is prime gullit a game changer ?

Scottybtech
1658 posts Play-Off Hero
I’m considering selling prime cruyff to get gullit then move fut birthday firmino to striker. Just wondering if he’s worth it ? Will be playing next to Pim vieira

Comments

• john_d_efc
    4003 posts National Call-Up
    I personally didn't like him at all, I've had better with the likes of Henderson etc
  • Scottybtech
    1658 posts Play-Off Hero
    john_d_efc wrote: »
    I personally didn't like him at all, I've had better with the likes of Henderson etc

I’ve seen a few people say this but then others say he’s the best cm in the game
  • Saiyajin
    1152 posts Professional

I’ve seen a few people say this but then others say he’s the best cm in the game

On nextgen he is immense. Tall players make a big difference here. Also every pro played PIM Gullit at EUCL tournament. Also almost everyone play Gravenberch/Billingham in their qualfiier teams. So 100% you need a tall cm player.

Its only my opinion but on oldgen it doesnt make any difference at all. Even gold kante is still doing his job. Expensive players arent worth on oldgen.
  • john_d_efc
    4003 posts National Call-Up

I was that unimpressed he got thrown into an SBC 😂😂
  • Qon
    1709 posts Fans' Favourite
    I used Mid Gullit. For me he really was a real game changer. Both in attack and defense. I want to buy the prime but not sure when to get him
  • Jordonp
    3343 posts National Call-Up
    These days there are Gullit type players with HIgh and average + but move better in game. For e.g Bellingham, Gravenberch and Curtis Jones all move better than Gullit.
  • madlion
    3207 posts National Call-Up
    Yes, his presence is massive
  • number7rocky
    8828 posts League Winner
    madlion wrote: »

• number7rocky
    8828 posts League Winner
    Jordonp wrote: »
    These days there are Gullit type players with HIgh and average + but move better in game. For e.g Bellingham, Gravenberch and Curtis Jones all move better than Gullit.

They don't play like Gullit though, still best CM in the game for me.
  • broxigaz
    2353 posts Fans' Favourite

• Nickthegreek20
    2815 posts National Call-Up
    Jordonp wrote: »

They don't play like Gullit though, still best CM in the game for me.

He’s so good for me. Dominates the midfield!
    779 posts Semi-Pro
    Never used him but played against him and it was as if he repelled all my players like a magnet i just couldn't get anywhere near him
  • omo_mushin
    55 posts Park Captain
    The biggest problem with prime Gullit is that he is behind the curve at this stage of the game just like many of the prime icons. Game right now needs a 90 pace midfielder, in the coming weeks this will be the minimum acceptable standard, even with his presence he won't be much of a game changer as in previous FIFAS.
  • Evilp3te
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Saiyajin wrote: »

On nextgen he is immense. Tall players make a big difference here. Also every pro played PIM Gullit at EUCL tournament. Also almost everyone play Gravenberch/Billingham in their qualfiier teams. So 100% you need a tall cm player.

Its only my opinion but on oldgen it doesnt make any difference at all. Even gold kante is still doing his job. Expensive players arent worth on oldgen.

Did Tekz not choose ronaldinho over Gullit this year for his icon pick...

FS Bellingham and Gravenberch both felt better than prime Gullit this year. Just my opinion tho. Defo agree bigger cms are important in next gen.
  • pes1972
    1794 posts Play-Off Hero
    omo_mushin wrote: »
    The biggest problem with prime Gullit is that he is behind the curve at this stage of the game just like many of the prime icons. Game right now needs a 90 pace midfielder, in the coming weeks this will be the minimum acceptable standard, even with his presence he won't be much of a game changer as in previous FIFAS.

Gullit is 96 pace with shadow chem style, can´t see not beeing 99 makes that big difference
  • omo_mushin
    55 posts Park Captain
    pes1972 wrote: »

Gullit is 96 pace with shadow chem style, can´t see not beeing 99 makes that big difference

Yea it don't work like that chief.....Your Gullit ain't catching gold Mbappe even with the 96 pace, trust me over 300 games with Prime Gullit, defensively he's a liability, yet he's too slow to play as CAM or ST.

• number7rocky
    8828 posts League Winner
    edited April 29

Yea it don't work like that chief.....Your Gullit ain't catching gold Mbappe even with the 96 pace, trust me over 300 games with Prime Gullit, defensively he's a liability, yet he's too slow to play as CAM or ST.

Prime Gullit is not behind the power curve 🤣 He don't need to catch Mbappe, he's not a CB, I play elite div and get around 16 wins WL he dominates in 442 at CM on balanced instructions/get into box for crosses. 230 games and over 120 goals and 80 assists and that's with the quiting culture this game has.

I was using TOTY Cancelo same position on my other account and he's more agile but doesn't have that physical presence.

Prime Gullit is more than good enough to be end game.

• omo_mushin
    55 posts Park Captain

Prime Gullit is not behind the power curve 🤣 He don't need to catch Mbappe, he's not a CB, I play elite div and get around 16 wins WL he dominates in 442 at CM on balanced instructions/get into box for crosses. 230 games and over 120 goals and 80 assists and that's with the quiting culture this game has.

I was using TOTY Cancelo same position on my other account and he's more agile but doesn't have that physical presence.

I also play elite and get 14-16 wins WL, he's a liability for me at this stage, I need my CMs to trackback and offer defensive support and quickly speed and transition into offense but he might work for you for your playstyle so no biggie.
  • leea12345
    1151 posts Professional
    the biggest game-changer is you who plays the game
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    Qon wrote: »
    I used Mid Gullit. For me he really was a real game changer. Both in attack and defense. I want to buy the prime but not sure when to get him

U can get him from swaps
  • Dinks
    322 posts Sunday League Hero

This guy
  • Qon
    1709 posts Fans' Favourite

U can get him from swaps

In like a month lol
  • Orison
    75649 posts Icon

Good enough and game changer (as the OP asked) are 2 different things tho.

Yes Ruud is good enough, but no he ain't no game changer and it's not worth selling anything for.

No icon is tbf.
  • madlion
    edited April 29
    Orison wrote: »

Yes Ruud is good enough, but no he ain't no game changer and it's not worth selling anything for.

No icon is tbf.

His mid was gamechanger for me, still plays above his stats. Would have kept him if he had dynamic img

Gullit is not behind the curve ffs what am i reading
  • HyperOCD
    1918 posts Fans' Favourite
    Used his prime, he was excellent but not 3mil excellent
    Moved to toty kdb and got pretty much the same
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class

U can get him from swaps

In like a month lol

Better then spending 2m+ coins
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class

No icon is tbf.

His mid was gamechanger for me, still plays above his stats. Would have kept him if he had dynamic img

😆
  • madlion

No icon is tbf.

😆
    7t6GpeA.png
    He's in pro teams and ppl here tell u he's behind the curve ffs
  • Bolly80
    539 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have his prime untradable,use him at cam he's great there scores plenty,makes great runs bullies defenders
  • omo_mushin
    55 posts Park Captain

No icon is tbf.

I'll remind you in two weeks when you're trying to use Prime Gullit against 90 pace defenders and midfielders. Unless EA offers a patch that dramatically slows down the game, he is just simply not the game changer he was earlier on in the game.